Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Scafflad1

Fenn traps

Recommended Posts


Brand new there 7 quid a piece for the mk6 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Navek said:

Brand new there 7 quid a piece for the mk6 

Jeez, either they shot up in price or I got a steal, I bought a box of 50 brand new ones for 70 quid I think it was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Rabid said:

Jeez, either they shot up in price or I got a steal, I bought a box of 50 brand new ones for 70 quid I think it was.

Are they real fenn traps the traps are between 7 and 9 pound , if you have 50 mk6 fenn for 70 pound that works out about 1.40 .... so either there not real or you got the deal of a century lol 

fourteen acre are pretty cheap and they do 10 for 85 ( I think ) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Navek said:

Are they real fenn traps the traps are between 7 and 9 pound , if you have 50 mk6 fenn for 70 pound that works out about 1.40 .... so either there not real or you got the deal of a century lol 

fourteen acre are pretty cheap and they do 10 for 85 ( I think ) 

Yeah genuine fenn, came from fourteen acre originally, fella bought a box full and never used them so I had them off him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well in that case mate you had a deal of century 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×