just nipped around corner shop

the shop is 200 yards from my house,ive never saw as many young kids so pis,d out of there mind  already ,standind or should I say trying to stand asking people if they will get beere and spirits for them,i said know I think you have had enough already ,would you buy it for them

• Like 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember a couple of them came up to me years ago as i came out the chippie.   "Hey scott that jason barr has just taxed our carry out". Poor wee c**ts were near greeting lol. He was a total

He could but he'd have to cover the logo or not park where it's visible. One of the other popular ordinances is not being able to have a washing line. There are places over here that have Home Owners

The best thing for them young pissed lads is a mole tumped 2 hit cone through the bong.  Only 1 bong each they will need before they have a massive whitey and spew like feck lol.

if I was small problaby but I'm 17 and a half stone ex doorman so used to dealing with drunks,i doubt they could lift another can never mind try to throw a punch plus I'm stone cold sober it helps in a fighting situation,god knows how many will buy them drink and how many will end up in a and e tonight

Remember a couple of them came up to me years ago as i came out the chippie.  

"Hey scott that jason barr has just taxed our carry out". Poor wee c**ts were near greeting lol.

He was a total scumbag always bullying and stealing stuff.

I walked over to him and told him strate give them their drink back or ill kick you into paralysis!

Few year later he came out the pub and the sasame young team now a bit older booted the shit out him. He lost a good chunk of his ear when one of them beat him around the head with a milk crate haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

If they were already pissed then no but if they weren’t pissed I’d get them some beers .. I can remember back when I couldnt  get served and nothing ruins a New Year’s Eve party like not been able get a beer ? 

I lived in a small town where everyone knew everyone  and you didn’t have a sniff getting into a pub at 16 or 17 so had to go into town to get out 

when younger than that , drinking in tennis courts or down the river was de rigour , my mate has a great photo of about 20 or thirty of us sat on benches , there must have been a sale on as most of us have the same horrid orange Ralph Lauren chaps shirt on ! 

There’s a tinge of nostalgia in those days for me , 8 millers for a fiver , kickers on and jack wolfskin jacket then down the water to talk shit till it gets dark then light a fire ? 

great days !!! 

• Like 2

i dont mind the youngings having a drink ,its the ones that are pi,sed out there mind at 8 0 clock in the evening that i worry about for there own safety,or what they might do in a minutes madness that might haunt them for the rest of there life one punch can end a life and ive witnessed it happen ,drink has sent many a man to jail for life when they have not knowing what they have done next morning