Welsh vs Lakeland

Irish terrier and Lakeland a simple Google search would tell you they are alot different even in size. As bad as a lake can be for temperament the Irish terrier is the true devil of all, a pure brute and as stubborn as hell. My grandad had em I hated them as a kid I got more bites of the b*****d I'm still having night mares. I do remember them sticking into everything aswell as eachother. No wonder the terrierman grew apart from them nut jobs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Irish terrier and Lakeland a simple Google search would tell you they are alot different even in size. As bad as a lake can be for temperament the Irish terrier is the true devil of all, a pure brute and as stubborn as hell. My grandad had em I hated them as a kid I got more bites of the b*****d I'm still having night mares. I do remember them sticking into everything aswell as eachother. No wonder the terrierman grew apart from them nut jobs.

I am just about to buy an Irish Terrier,just for a bit of bushing and rats and run with my lurcher.Are there temps that bad?Now thinking twice about it.

6 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I am just about to buy an Irish Terrier,just for a bit of bushing and rats and run with my lurcher.Are there temps that bad?Now thinking twice about it.

I wouldn't have enough experience with em but from my little experience I'd rather buy a elephant.

Don’t want to teach the lads to suck eggs but you asked the question... The Irish Terrier is taller (more leggier) than the welsh and lakey and only comes in red. The lakey comes in red and black & tan whilst the Welsh only comes in black & tan. The Irish and welsh are now merely show dogs in the uk, there is a few of them working in Eastern Europe, however you will still find some working lakeys about in the UK and Ire. I hope that helps in some small way...

• Like 3