reedy beds up near alston

10 hours ago, neil b said:

Shame your not posting your outings there is very little activity on here at the moment with lads struggling to find any good numbers about, but I get where your coming from? Keep at em then matey 

I think I, ll start a Failure Thread.For all the misses I video On my iPhone. . . They're more interesting than the catches most of the time.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just got back in house after a enjoyable day walking the reedy beds with lurchers great sport ,rabbits dont half sit tight , its a hilly spot so dogs get a testing, any rabbits put to ground were ferr

in my view its got to be one of the best things with the lurchers you can do , in one spot there was 8 rabbits sitting under the reeds wasnt that big either ,dogs are recovering today though , 

Brilliant way to work mine flushed one out of reeds the other day. Rarity around here though    

Posted Images

16 hours ago, vin said:

If its a good grafter its worth its weight in gold this time of year matey... the fact is these days a decent ferret is not something as common as it used to be.If you're stuck for a worker a 2-hour drive is nothing. I wouldn't dare tell you how far I drove to pick my Hobs up last month. But I will say It took me 12 hours.   To me, it was well worth the effort.

"Now that's what I call a Ferreting Man"...:yes:

DSC_6703.thumb.JPG.eb4046ab3169bb2c08ff44dc1f3ddc93.JPG