pic of my tuned 95k in 22

ive got to say out of all the springers ive owned and I can say ive owned most,my pro sport and my hw80 which are bothe top guns this one wins hands down had her out today using superpoint extra rws the gun did not miss a beat,another paul sewell tune this bloke knows what hes doing with guns ive had 2 tuned bye him and they come back brilliant

SAM_7644.JPG

• Like 5

I was talking to Tony Wall, owner of Sandwell Field Sports, this time last year and he highly recommended the HW95 Lexus, for hunting especially.

I am thinking of a new gun myself, toyed with the thought of another pcp but how much do you better the HW 100`s ?

So I may finish my cabinet with a springer, I think.

Ripley rifles look a bit special ?

Beautiful looking 95K Jeff  :good: 

Looking forward to your posts/ photos .

atb  Mark.

• Like 1

Glad to read you're enjoying it Jeff, I do have a soft spot for the HW95's, they certainly respond well to a good tuneup.

Mine sits in the cabinet most of the time but had a hard life before coming to live with me. A forever gun? Maybe... just maybe.

Its had a full strip and re-blue as it was rusty and being a very early model, had the barrel weight as opposed to a moderator. I'm never a fan of mods on springers, I just dont think they need them at 11odd ftlb so went with a custom barrel weight. Its had new trigger mech and brass setback blade, full PTFE and delrin lined and guided piston and uprated seals with a 8mm stroke reduction. That with a new standard spring and its as smooth as silk to cock and shoot.

Had to dress it with a  replacement stock as well so went for a CS500 as it came up half price at just the right time.

So from a £50 rusty heap of junk with no trigger and a cracked stock, £400 later I have something nice to satisfy the odd springer fantasy... 

I'll get a pic or two up later.

• Like 1

i think any gun you have done work on works mint,i cant belive how well this gun shoots now paul as it was horrible to shoot before you done it mate,cant waite to see the pics of yours,spk soon mate

• Like 1