We're Better Off Here!

Well I've often complained about how quiet this place is, compared to say Facebook groups etc. Well I take it all back. I'd rather see a post a week on here, than read the drivel that's posted constantly on some of those pages. Don't get me wrong! Some decent groups on there, but also a lot of sh**e ones. I ain't even on Facebook, but the Mrs showed me this..facebook_1514662304231.jpg.770fd93333adbb89fbd255b538fd7d23.jpg

Over 150 replies with I'd say around 120 of which were mink, otter, ferret, or racoon, as being the culprit.:blink: I believe one guy who said "mink" helps a keeper out with vermin control.:fool:

• Like 1

Im really surprised something doesn't happen about some of the posts on facebook there vile at best and defamatory etc at worst  , on one a guy was selling all his power tools as he had been paid off and some idiot jumped the gun and accused his of stealing them and them all the idiots jumped on the bandwagon 

This was once a very good hunting Forum  now it is not it does not compare to Moochers which has regular posters  showing hundreds of rabbits  being netted or caught by dogs, the more mature folk on there do not write about Jokes, What are you listening now, gays  and many more things that do not  relate to hunting, some sites are very good and people participate just as it once was on here, the good ones have gone  and the not so good ones are following them.

13 hours ago, micky said:

This was once a very good hunting Forum  now it is not it does not compare to Moochers which has regular posters  showing hundreds of rabbits  being netted or caught by dogs, the more mature folk on there do not write about Jokes, What are you listening now, gays  and many more things that do not  relate to hunting, some sites are very good and people participate just as it once was on here, the good ones have gone  and the not so good ones are following them.

What does that make you if your still here.

13 hours ago, micky said:

Couldnt agree less.