Your top 3 Spring rifles and top 3 pcp rifles ?

Tim's the man to fettle it for you Mark

iv had all mine running at 11,48 as with most of my springers Mark

after a tune and fettle lol

Feck iv just thought of some thing :cray:

DOSE THIS MEAN WE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH NEW PICS OF THE PS AT WORK THEN

IF SO

WE ARE DOOMED LADS DOOMED i say

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well it didn't wriggle when I ate it. I think it was just very fresh when I took the photo.

Indeed I would sir, no problem

Its in the right place all ways down the list where it belongs atvbjimmy

Posted Images

1 minute ago, delswal said:

The Pro sport for def seeing how it is the only air gun I own, courtisy of Big Mac :thumbs: and still not zeroed in yet lol

What   what   never 

you need to leave them other rifles alone and get down to some proper shooting Del

you will have to get it done for the next time im at SI,s mate

and we will show you how to shoot bro lol

how you keeping any way mate

hope you had a nice Xmas and new year

Keeping ok pal, brought rifle home got some scopes on it took it to SI for some TLC got it home put in the rifle case never been out since, think it's had a total of maybe a dozen of them pellets through it you gave me. Might get time one day lol 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, C.green said:

These rapids do they hold there money well ? Ive never had one before but been offered a mark 1 i think it is whats a fair offer to make ?

Depends my man. I've had three, the first one was a shed, but laser like, the second waaaay hot, 25+, and I've found the one I have now. The thing with rapids is there is a certain amount of risk, if you catch my drift, expensive risk. But, the bug bites, that's it. I've wanted one since I was like 14, but dad could never afford a new one back then, so I've learnt an expensive lesson. 

I must say there are some decent examples around now, but without spending time with them, you never know what you might be buying, which I suppose applies to any second hand purchase, however should you find a sleeping gem, original and so on... you don't let it go. And like you say, they do hold there value somewhat... so if you choose, you can always sell it for what you bought it for, in theory.

In my opinion, the only proper original hunting PCP. 

do it... "clink-clunk-clink...tttuffffffff" :) 

• Like 1

Springers

1. AATX200HC .177

2. AATX200HC.22

3. AATX200 .177

Pcp’s

1. HW100S .177

2. AAS410K .177

3. AAS510S .177

i do own other rifles,but these are my go to rifles.

for the benefit of Mac ???

?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
49 minutes ago, davyt63 said:

Springers

1. AATX200HC .177

2. AATX200HC.22

3. AATX200 .177

Pcp’s

1. HW100S .177

2. AAS410K .177

3. AAS510S .177

?

That's it's, you've done it now :D

mac will be un happy, and mark will be brown knozin ya :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, charlie caller said:

I actually had the one from Rez, when I got it, 10.3 ftlbs was all it could muster, after a fettle, 11.7 super quick lock time, and hardly any increase in recoil, ask Pianoman how he likes his .22 after I did it for him, hehehe.

All I can speak of Charlie's work on my Pro Sport .22 is, he has made an absolutely fantastic job of tuning the rifle and I greatly value and appreciate his work on my behalf. A genuine gentleman of the first order to engage with, in work like this on a very treasured rifle. 

I sat next to him watching him work on my gun and listening to his explanations of what he was doing and why, the do's and dont's of his approach to spring rifle tuning. His work is very thorough, very professional and I cannot sing the man's praises high enough for what he's done with my Pro Sport. His advice on choosing the right tuning kit to buy, and his installation of it,  proved to be of the greatest value.

An incredible amount of work has gone into making this Pro Sport unique to me as a left hand shooter, with help from two of the finest lads here on the Forum. Our Jimmy/BigMac for his help and advices with the stock modifications and Charlie for tuning and fettling the internals.

Without doubt and, it really pains me to say this as a Weihrauch spring rifle devotee, this Pro Sport of mine is now, my absolute, ultimate go-to spring rifle. A range session recently produced a near single pellet hole group  of 20 x Air Arms Field Diablo 5.52mm pellets at 30 meters range. It is devastating on squirrels, rats and rabbits with JSB JUMBO HEAVIES. It has settled in at 11.7 foot pounds and that's perfect to me.

And if a fine, walnut-stock spring rifle is something you would really love and appreciate Mark, I just don't see anything out there that can surpass a Pro Sport with Charlie's tuning expertise brought to bear on it.

Simon

• Like 3
3 hours ago, davyt63 said:

Springers

1. AATX200HC .177

2. AATX200HC.22

3. AATX200 .177

Pcp’s

1. HW100S .177

2. AAS410K .177

3. AAS510S .177

?

Who asked for your opinion

let alone your votes

hmmmfffff

Twat

how you keeping my friend

hope you had a good Xmas and new year bro

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, C.green said:

These rapids do they hold there money well ? Ive never had one before but been offered a mark 1 i think it is whats a fair offer to make ?

like Rez says depending on condition  -if it fires ok  and doesn't need any fettling  I would say £500 -£600  for a nice mk1 -rapids very rarely lose value

• Like 1

BSA Scorpion SE .177     BSA Ultra SE .22    BSA Scorpion SE .25

BSA Lightning XL SE .177    BSA Lightning XL SE .22.  Also looking for one in .25, no luck so far

Not saying that they are the best but they are the ones I gave my money,  new out of the box. 

I like them and that is all that matters to me.

All the very best and a Peaceful and Healthy New Year for one and all

Edited by just-A-snap
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, PeskyWabbits said:

These are mine. Based on hunting success

Spring

1. HW35 (but I have had it since I was 19)

2. Air Arms Pro Sport

3. Air Arms TX200

PCP

1. HW100. Er, it's the only one I have.

I have just got an HW97. So we will have to see if the order changes.

Magpie and HW35.jpg

Pigeon 13 JUly 2016.jpg

Back together.jpg

KT Pigeon.JPG

It that pigeon actually dead? The grass doesn't look like it's taking the weight of its head... it doesn't look limp somehow. 

• Like 1