Just the one pup left now

Thats it, the emotional roller coaster of successfully breeding a litter from start to finish has come to a halt. The pups have all left now and gone to working homes and I look forward to hearing about their progress.

For me now though it’s all about the bitch I kept and the very reason I bred the litter, onwards and upwards.

CEEBCC62-DEAB-426D-82DE-B6E560E7B19F.thumb.jpeg.4866cd0b263a404d7246ecaca62e3117.jpeg

• Like 19

4 hours ago, Str said:

Pup looks very nice Terry good pic too,if all goes well with your pup which I am sure it will what’s your plans for the future? Will you breed from her? If so what dog would you use?.

He couldn't tell u anyway he'd get strung up be his taiters and threshed wi nettles 

On 30/12/2017 at 15:58, Terry Ermann said:

Thats it, the emotional roller coaster of successfully breeding a litter from start to finish has come to a halt. The pups have all left now and gone to working homes and I look forward to hearing about their progress.

For me now though it’s all about the bitch I kept and the very reason I bred the litter, onwards and upwards.

CEEBCC62-DEAB-426D-82DE-B6E560E7B19F.thumb.jpeg.4866cd0b263a404d7246ecaca62e3117.jpeg

Cracker mate. Exciting times ahead and hope she does you proud. Been following your posts and this litter have had the best start. Good luck with her. Keep us updated. ATB.