Working dogs

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t post any hunting trips as rule legal or not  ..that’s between me an the dog I don’t need the internet gurus to grade my dogs for me I’m a 100% honest bloke and I’m capable of doing that my sel

Now can you see why no one posts anything on thl nl  ???

sometimes I just cant be arsed humping my camera along with me, but we do ok my freezer is topped up, no big bags here, with what ive witnessed up the hospital today, im very fortunate just to be fit

Posted Images

ive got loads of picts of dead stuff end of day pics of rabbits etc at the side of my garage just before it was put into a freezer  and i did like putting the picts on here then it became repetitive and somebody stole one of my picts and posted it on here and when i quizzed him i just got abuse so thought sod that and deleted my picts 

• Like 1

Well I suppose there in s nutshell is why no one can be arsed to post anymore!! Lol

i used to enjoy some of the write ups on here, and photos... I guess it can become a bit samey... but I'd rather read about a days hunting than some of the other shit posted..

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Well I suppose there in s nutshell is why no one can be arsed to post anymore!! Lol

i used to enjoy some of the write ups on here, and photos... I guess it can become a bit samey... but I'd rather read about a days hunting than some of the other shit posted..

Try to put on a thread but just gets ruined  as been said on it place is f..ked 

1 minute ago, forest of dean redneck said:

It's great for seeing how different crosses,/breeding turn out and the honest lads will tell you their faults as well as their  better qualities,

i remember seeing pair of Lakeland x collie pups on here,but the breeder turned out to be a messer an didn't keep us updated on them ?????

How dare they 

I for one don't doubt that every sites being monitored and big brothers looking over your shoulder so why post picts etc showing what your up to when you can tick along under the radar and nobody bothers you , only the the other night i got a phone call saying the helicopter was up looking for hare coursers less than 20 miles away . Theres a good head of roe each side of a motorway every couple of months theres a  lurcher  killed on the motorway  no wonder its a hot spot for the police for the sake of a roe deer somebody's going to loose there life .On  another site there  picts etc  no for me 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1