Working dogs

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t post any hunting trips as rule legal or not  ..that’s between me an the dog I don’t need the internet gurus to grade my dogs for me I’m a 100% honest bloke and I’m capable of doing that my sel

Now can you see why no one posts anything on thl nl  ???

sometimes I just cant be arsed humping my camera along with me, but we do ok my freezer is topped up, no big bags here, with what ive witnessed up the hospital today, im very fortunate just to be fit

Posted Images

I suppose its all down to what mood you are in,..sometimes,.. its best to keep events to yourself.

As for photos,..well, your images can end up n the strangest of places,...ya got to be sensible what you put up,..and obviously, what you say...:yes:

Its a shame,..but it was inevitable I suppose,...

Maybe the New Year will see a change and lads will post more,...I do hope so...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Terry Ermann said:

There are plenty on Facebook and instagram etc where lads are only too happy to share pics of their Hare/Deer/Badger killing exploits ??? 

I and think.it a locked site no one can get into bother and sharing pictures crazy stuff 

1 hour ago, vin said:

Is this going to change now you've moved out of the dark ages and got a new phone ?  

I've been out none stop this season and done loads of work..I spent a lot of time training new ferrets early this season etc..But every time I'm out I take a few pictures and videos on my iPhone etc.. But I just store them on my hard drive for when I'm old and knackered to look back on.

I sort of got to the point of thinking that none of the other fellas from the past were posting write-ups of their days and when certain other newer members seemed to be doing a good job keeping people amused with their tales of long dogs and whippets catching all the rabbits in the dales to the rapturous applause of the newer members and fan clubs etc.... That was the perfect time to bow out and leave them all to get on with it. 

It's more of a way of life these days and its become a very personal and private thing between me and the team...We keep a tight ship and have no interest in gathering any new so-called friends etc.

Every time I'm out on the hills I feel privileged to be allowed to do something that I know will not be done by many in the future.

i aint having that vin. Tomos never brought a new modern phone:laugh:

• Haha 1

having a young family has steadied my hunting up a little and i dont bother with picks anymore as i cant be doing with all the bitching about them both on and off the site. best just keeping yourself to yourself theses days and just enjoying a trip or two out either on your own or with a couple of like minded mates/folk

• Like 4