Working dogs

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t post any hunting trips as rule legal or not  ..that’s between me an the dog I don’t need the internet gurus to grade my dogs for me I’m a 100% honest bloke and I’m capable of doing that my sel

Now can you see why no one posts anything on thl nl  ???

sometimes I just cant be arsed humping my camera along with me, but we do ok my freezer is topped up, no big bags here, with what ive witnessed up the hospital today, im very fortunate just to be fit

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

What the point of these forums to share your days out and a few pictures but as most have said what the point c..t of a attitude so f..k it 

There are a couple of good groups on Facebook couple my mates on them ,this place has definitely gone to the dogs , and moochers is the same really , only bout 5 people post on there lol 

1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

What the point of these forums to share your days out and a few pictures but as most have said what the point c..t of a attitude so f..k it 

Most people don't want to put pics of there dogs on daily and tell people about every outing they have.

You do feel the need to do the above and that's upto you.

But most don't.

3 hours ago, TOMO said:

yeh sad that no one does....i did hundreds over the years...and took a good few pics...if im honest i just cant be arsed now....and photobucket issues

Is this going to change now you've moved out of the dark ages and got a new phone ?  

I've been out none stop this season and done loads of work..I spent a lot of time training new ferrets early this season etc..But every time I'm out I take a few pictures and videos on my iPhone etc.. But I just store them on my hard drive for when I'm old and knackered to look back on.

I sort of got to the point of thinking that none of the other fellas from the past were posting write-ups of their days and when certain other newer members seemed to be doing a good job keeping people amused with their tales of long dogs and whippets catching all the rabbits in the dales to the rapturous applause of the newer members and fan clubs etc.... That was the perfect time to bow out and leave them all to get on with it. 

It's more of a way of life these days and its become a very personal and private thing between me and the team...We keep a tight ship and have no interest in gathering any new so-called friends etc.

Every time I'm out on the hills I feel privileged to be allowed to do something that I know will not be done by many in the future.

6 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

No daily mate even once a month would be good ??

Rabbits numbers have fallen dramatically in the UK.

We can only hunt rat and rabbit within the law.

Maybe lads must be getting bored of putting posts on about them. when they are only catching a few here and there.

And the amount of abuse they get and put downs.

You can't really blame lads for not posting.

I remember a cracking thread on the terriet section were 1 of the members caught nearly 1000 rats with a pack of terriers.it was a good write up with pics Aswell.

And yes you guessed it lads saying it's not a true test for a terrier blah blah blah.

It's easier and less stress full not starting threads.

And instead.

Just say nice dog how's it bred etc.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuk putting stuff up on here for guys that’s been in game less time than my dog collar to try am pick holes on ye, once bitten twice shy

i see this place as a dog mans pub these days, where the craic is great an everything needs to be taken with a pinch a salt haha or even a handful ?

f***ing bucket full ?

sometimes I just cant be arsed humping my camera along with me, but we do ok my freezer is topped up, no big bags here, with what ive witnessed up the hospital today, im very fortunate just to be fit enough for a good mooch, I keep her happy. she keeps me happy, I shall continue to roam those woodlands and fields wi dog for as long as I have my health,

DSC01138.JPG

• Like 6