how many are going to partys this new year

4 minutes ago, bird said:

i tell you what  mate, it must be  really great doing a job, that you really enjoy, i dont mean something to just pay the bills end of the month, i did jobs that fooked my lower back up  ive mentioned  in the sciatica  post . i know that you prob seen some terrible  sights. My son mate  mother, threw her self in front of a train, and it be prob you blokes who prob who have to get there 1st, and  clear any mess up left  , ok this is prob the worst you see in your job,  but must be lots of better things  in it though,

I do see some pretty sad stuff that most people never get too see, but it's the front line of the railway that I enjoy the camaraderie with all the different disciplines like the track workers overhead guys and all the others that keep it ticking along I've worked my way up from the shovel so I know most people who work front line and get to be outdoors most days.

I pity your bad back mate I had a spell years ago and when it's playing up you can't think of nothing else I went to a sports physiotherapist he was the Southend United physio and he worked wonders, after that I was determined to strengthen the muscles in my lower back and fingers crossed had no problems since. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just another excuse for a piss up! I'll get together with family and a few friends and have a couple of shandies to bring in the new year. Some on here want to f***ing live a little..., maybe make a r

Civilised dinner, im making venison stew, will be some good wines drunk but not appreciated by me & maybe a bit of a song. Whether your in or out have a good one and I wish you & your families

I wouldn't fancy knocking on a door round here late at night with a black face you would get hammered ?     

Posted Images

Making 2 curries.....1 for me, 1 for her, probably be in bed by 10.30pm. Can’t be arsed with whole huggy kissy happy new year bollox. Used to love it all when I was a kid as our neighbors had a great party every year.

Got a table booked at revolution so grub and cocktails then on to a comedy club then probably a regular bar to see the new year in rock style  Mrs should be pliable by this point so back to the hotel and happy new year! :icon_redface:

• Like 1

Im quite happy in the house and all year i wont have a drink even if there's vodka in the cupboard but if i break the seal  i finish the bottle  it annoys the wife as she can make a fruit cider last all night  and moans about the speed i drink Lol but its only once a year , the family at the bottom of the road have a party and the sons come outside after the bells and play the bagpipes which is nice as i can hear them from here but ive no wish to hold a party  or be at a party 

2 hours ago, kanny said:

Got a table booked at revolution so grub and cocktails then on to a comedy club then probably a regular bar to see the new year in rock style  Mrs should be pliable by this point so back to the hotel and happy new year! :icon_redface:

just round the corrner from me is revs.....unless you mean revs at the corner house..

it will be 20 notes to get in our place tomorow...

20 notes to get in that will buy the vodka and mixer the telly will be crap but at least you wont get barged into and somebody spilling your drink , being sick in a corner and then the arguments start then the fighting  sod that 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, TOMO said:

just round the corrner from me is revs.....unless you mean revs at the corner house..

it will be 20 notes to get in our place tomorow...

Corner house revs ....where you at?