Underdog

Out with the.45".

I love it, no rifling but may as well have.

Fine powder, a thin card, two greased leather wads, a .440" ball then a thin card on top.

IMG_20171229_162009418.jpg

This new rabbit costume hat works a treat too!

IMG_20171229_141540166_HDR.jpg

U.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Navek said:

I’m jealous as hell lol 

Been on or two for sale recently mate.

23 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Been on or two for sale recently mate.

I found one the other day mate , just not got the pennies yet...joys of having three young kids 3 dogs and a house to run lol 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Navek said:

I’m jealous as hell lol 

Me to

and all ways with U,s posts and the rifles he uses

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Navek said:

I found one the other day mate , just not got the pennies yet...joys of having three young kids 3 dogs and a house to run lol 

I know mate, love them kids mate:drinks:

Nice one U great new hat as well I'm looking at the Barbour trapper hat as my new hat but I can't get an olive green one in large for love nor money at the moment.

Also just to add your pictures are excellent do you have a film crew following you about or do you take them on a timer they are superb. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Nice one U great new hat as well I'm looking at the Barbour trapper hat as my new hat but I can't get an olive green one in large for love nor money at the moment.

Also just to add your pictures are excellent do you have a film crew following you about or do you take them on a timer they are superb. 

Can't be having my ears covered when out hunting.

And yes good picks.

The Black powder thing, although interesting, sounds like a proper ball ache. I'll stick with the rim fire :D.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

Most are taken on the phone, a Motorola. Sometimes carry a Sony bridge camera or a canon 100d.

The hat is a Jack pike one. It is too big really, I had to modify it.

7 hours ago, leegreen said:

Can't be having my ears covered when out hunting.

And yes good picks.

The Black powder thing, although interesting, sounds like a proper ball ache. I'll stick with the rim fire :D.

My 22 is amazing. Had many and the round is so efficient. That is a given.

It's not about being better, just different.

It makes me appreciate what I get in the bag more instead of being a straight forward formality.

Then there is the noise and smoke!

To be honest, by the time I have reloaded critters are showing again!

Not knocking other ways at all.

U.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Underdog said:

It makes me appreciate what I get in the bag more instead of being a straight forward formality.

I've had a play with a couple of TC muzzleloaders, although they're the new ones. Seemed daft at first but a few hours and I completely get where you're coming from. :thumbs:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I've had a play with a couple of TC muzzleloaders, although they're the new ones. Seemed daft at first but a few hours and I completely get where you're coming from. :thumbs:

Which ones did you have?

U.

9 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Which ones did you have?

U.

They're not mine but I had a go with this one and this one. There's a rennaisance in the old school Kentucky flintlocks and while I was never really interested before having a go on the muzzleloaders has peaked my curiosity.

• Like 1

Never shot an online job. Bet they shoot well.

TC have had some interesting stuff over the years.