the wifes merc

thanks jon mate, most insurance companys are only interested in them selves not the people that they insure.im with Tesco have been for a good few years now even though ive not had a accident for years my insurance still went up 60 pounds this year

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

her car to put right will cost 250,the merc ive spare parts for looking at 200 that includes back quarter sprayed,it would of cost her a lot more if she went through her insurance and at years of age

Best thing to do is carry a hip flask offer them a drink to calm their nerves,then when the police turn up take them to one side ,an say have you smelt their breath ,they have been drinking ??

well we handed the old dears car back to her today the smile on her face was well worth it,im happy I handled it the way I did its nice to see some one so happy

well the wifes merc is fixed and sprayed,just handed it back to her it looks as good as new,the micra will be done Tuesday and handed back to the dear old lady and that's the end of it no insurance companys involved and every one is happy,sad she has had to give up driving but I'm sure its for the best

well we handed the old dears car back to her today the smile on her face was well worth it,im happy I handled it the way I did its nice to see some one so happy

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
On 31/12/2017 at 09:00, j j m said:

thanks jon mate, most insurance companys are only interested in them selves not the people that they insure.im with Tesco have been for a good few years now even though ive not had a accident for years my insurance still went up 60 pounds this year

Renewed my insurance yesterday  I was with Lloyd's  they wanted nearly 200 notes extra this year :blink: ....quick click on compare the meerkat and got it a tenner cheeper than I paid last year .....always protect your no claims :thumbs:

10 minutes ago, j j m said:

Nice one mate   ,what goes around comes around :thumbs:

2 hours ago, j j m said:

That's what community and festive spirit is about mate. Big fuucking up to you mate and a good New Year 2018 to you and yours.

Gentleman!

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

That's what community and festive spirit is about mate. Big fuucking up to you mate and a good New Year 2018 to you and yours.

Gentleman!

Empty your inbox fukctard .....

Reversed into pick up in my drive insurance sorted it .Had no claims protection when got my insurance renewal it had went up said protection didn't cover accident and they put up the Mrs insurance also as I was a named driver on his no more protection from me