the wifes merc

snowing heavy up here now and some little o;ld granny in a micra decides to go straight in to the back of the merc,she was very upset and said she had just had a accident 2 weeks ago i said if you want im in the trade i will get bothe cars done fairly cheap and you do not have to go through your insurance it ,it made her dayfront bumper and light for the micra back bumper and light for the merc,and a quick spray

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

her car to put right will cost 250,the merc ive spare parts for looking at 200 that includes back quarter sprayed,it would of cost her a lot more if she went through her insurance and at years of age

Best thing to do is carry a hip flask offer them a drink to calm their nerves,then when the police turn up take them to one side ,an say have you smelt their breath ,they have been drinking ??

well we handed the old dears car back to her today the smile on her face was well worth it,im happy I handled it the way I did its nice to see some one so happy

The last two people that have hit me should both have been off the road, one had altzimers and was totally confused and upset, the other one had some form of shaking going on like Parkinson's or simular, I was so concerned I called an ambulance as I thought he was having a stroke, but when I went to visit him a few days later to sort out insurance details he was still shaking about like he was in a dance competition, best of all after I,d helped him and his wife out and got them home safely then went to visit them a few days later as they were to shocked at the time, they then told the insurance I had drove into them despite me being parked ,my van having its ass end smashed in and the front of there car being smashed the case has now been dragging on for almost two years and Its due to be heard in court in February which will be 22 months waiting 

her car to put right will cost 250,the merc ive spare parts for looking at 200 that includes back quarter sprayed,it would of cost her a lot more if she went through her insurance and at 80 years of age with 2 accidents in 2 weeks problaby her licence,she seemed a decent sort and spoke well keep saying I'm sorry I told her its only a car we are bothe ok,we will sort it took her home and had her car recovered we all have to get old

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I’d bill her £450. I bet her insurance excess was nearly that much. 

At the end of the day jeff is a decent fella and done her a favour. It could of cost her £££££ if he wanted to be a tw@t 

think the old dear dear needs to look at public transport now 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, j j m said:

snowing heavy up here now and some little o;ld granny in a micra decides to go straight in to the back of the merc,she was very upset and said she had just had a accident 2 weeks ago i said if you want im in the trade i will get bothe cars done fairly cheap and you do not have to go through your insurance it ,it made her dayfront bumper and light for the micra back bumper and light for the merc,and a quick spray

bloody good of you mate. in todays society with where theres a blame theres a claim a good many would have been on for whiplash claims the lot.

• Like 2

bry mate ive just this minute spoke to her on the phone she is going to get the car fixed and sell it m,ate she is very upset with what has happened,i told her have a few days to think about it maybe lay the car up in the snow,big shaun told me her tyres on the front were just at the legal limit so that might of had something to do with it as well,my car can waite till after the new year I'm in no hurry,im just glad the old dear is ok that's the main thing

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Greyman said:

The last two people that have hit me should both have been off the road, one had altzimers and was totally confused and upset, the other one had some form of shaking going on like Parkinson's or simular, I was so concerned I called an ambulance as I thought he was having a stroke, but when I went to visit him a few days later to sort out insurance details he was still shaking about like he was in a dance competition, best of all after I,d helped him and his wife out and got them home safely then went to visit them a few days later as they were to shocked at the time, they then told the insurance I had drove into them despite me being parked ,my van having its ass end smashed in and the front of there car being smashed the case has now been dragging on for almost two years and Its due to be heard in court in February which will be 22 months waiting 

That's a joke , id be raging , some clever f****r parked his bike behind my Mrs car a few yrs ago she touched it knocking it over , waited till he came out of the shop & explained what had happened as it was her fault , there was hardly a scratch on it but he tried being a smart arse demanding all sorts on the phone a few hrs later asking for a few hundred quid  , after initially saying to my mrs it's ok no damage done . .  He got nothing in the end when I was told he was riding round no licence or insurance !!