Going stir crazy!!

Well after a mental and pretty much disastrous Christmas it was great to get rid of the last of the family today and get the kids and dogs up the moors for a yomp....

love walking this time of year.. 

IMG_2341.thumb.PNG.6be4b013397457f515aa322238ddd127.PNG

IMG_2329.PNG

IMG_2337.PNG

IMG_2340.PNG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

same here took the mutts over the golf course and let them hunt about for a couple of hours  got a couple of good courses but there where 4 saddos out knocking golf balls about today  spoiled it a bit 

• Like 1

Had the dogs out up the farm first thing, couple of runs and the big dog clearing a bloody great fence with triple barb wire on top after a rabbit... bloody thing will catch herself one day, heart mouth type!

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Had the dogs out up the farm first thing, couple of runs and the big dog clearing a bloody great fence with triple barb wire on top after a rabbit... bloody thing will catch herself one day, heart mouth type!

Had Buzz out earlier. He cleared quite a tall fence and touched the barbed wire with one of his back legs on the way over and on the way back, but not a mark on him. I just imagine him getting his nuts caught on a barb. 

What a day today in Devon glorious, out with the young ferrets 3 kits long netted a thick hedge 4 to the kits ran the older ones through 2 more then a brace from a short bit of hedge. Just one of them days when it don't get much better just being out there. Happy new year Newkid and every body else.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, socks said:

Why did you have a disaster at Christmas kev ???

I was ill Christmas Eve, had 20 round Christmas Day and then the mrs went down with it, plus my brother.. mrs ended up in hospital ( as you know she can't be having a stomach bug).. finally came out last night.. I couldn't wait to get out and walk today..

her tests have proved it was food poisoning, we all ate out on Friday night for my works do.. 5 of us have had it and 2 others were rough.. been in touch with the restaurant today and they are offering all sorts, problem for them is the hospital have to notify environmental health...

its been eventful!! Lol

10 minutes ago, walshie said:

Had Buzz out earlier. He cleared quite a tall fence and touched the barbed wire with one of his back legs on the way over and on the way back, but not a mark on him. I just imagine him getting his nuts caught on a barb. 

She jumps anything mate, tried to jump 7 and half foot heras fence couple of weeks back but I stopped her half way up.. I like a dog to jump but occasionally I'm just seeing vets bills lol

11 minutes ago, Arry said:

What a day today in Devon glorious, out with the young ferrets 3 kits long netted a thick hedge 4 to the kits ran the older ones through 2 more then a brace from a short bit of hedge. Just one of them days when it don't get much better just being out there. Happy new year Newkid and every body else.

Cheers Arry

Great stuff Arry, 

You're right it was stunning down here today, the pics are okehampton side of the moors up above the water treatment works at Prewley... it was cracking!

out with the 2 youngsters ( my lad and godson) tomorrow morning ferreting, hoping for more of the same.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, socks said:

Fukc me mate that is a right palava mate ......

Lol... normal shit in our life mate haha..

shes said we're going away next year, already looking at the Caribbean.. I don't think I have a say this time lol