pic of the excaliber 22k, and rapid 7,22

these are the 2 main guns I'm using at the minute for hunting and getting good results,the rapid come with quick fill on the bottle,which I'm not to keen on but I got it at a decent price and ive a brand new 400 bottle to go on it,the excaliber is so light and powerfull paul sewell done his magic on it its a pleasure to shoot

SAM_7643.JPG

• Like 7

Dont like the quick fill on the rapid Jeff it spoils the rifle mate

its as if some things missing if you know what i mean jeff

Jon he dont need to give lessons for computer lessons

Olivia is the apple of his eye mate 

what she wants she gets

and that in,clouds a Audi TT

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

i know jimmy mate it come like that mate,ive a as new bottle to go on it mate but ive no filling adapter for the new bottle ,it come with just a quick fill adapter off a air arms ,so till I get sorted mate it will have to do bud

• Like 1

thanks matt mate,the excaliber belonged to a old bloke its hardly seen any action he used it for squirrels then sold it to the gun shop,i often wonder what they gave him for it I bet it was pea nuts,ive always wanted the carbine version but they don't come up very often

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Beautiful looking rifle Tom, first refusal to you too mate if you will allow :good:

You really want one of those don't you !

looking at the photos I can understand why, lovely looking rifles.

i don't think you need a fill adaptor for a rapid bottle, it goes straight onto the dive bottle (minus the flex), at least all the ones I had did, it does look odd the filler sticking out the bottle, not sure I like it, but if it works and is safe, after all it a tool not an ornament.

• Like 1