Tv Vicelands

I was flicking threw the channels this morning and caught vicelands tv channel  , they had sent a small tidy lassy from england over to America to do a programme about the America gun culture , and more so the concealed weapons . It was partly funny when a big Americain said its great being your size and having lingerie  to conceal a weapon and she says dont they come in your size and the American replied Ye but i store twinkys etc in them . But the serious side was when young black drivers get pulled over they stated 90 % of cops wont pull there gun , But the other 10% will and call for back up as there scared of young male  black drivers and they are advising them to show there concealed permit in there hands and put there hands out the window to show there safe all lot of the drivers feel its a mission to get home safe . It ended rather poorly for me when she was at the fashion display  and it was going well and she was talking to the designers and the  NRA  asked her to leave as they where ready to hold there banquet  and made it clear she wasn't welcome  just when i was coming round  to believing the need to carry a gun in America it ended with the bad publicity 

I always thought it was a crazy gun culture place america but it turns out most females want to carry a gun as there scared  and even scareder to use them but the threat of carrying them reassures them to go about there daily life 

3 hours ago, The one said:

I always thought it was a crazy gun culture place america but it turns out most females want to carry a gun as there scared  and even scareder to use them but the threat of carrying them reassures them to go about there daily life 

The women I know, over here, carry because they can. It's not fear it's because they like them and like shooting. Talking to average Americans that carry firearms the same way the average Brit carries a wallet doesn't make good telly though. A bloke in this state talking about lingerie with a female customer wouldn't keep his job for very long.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, C556 said:

I sometimes watch Vice programmes. When they're covering topics I know a fair bit about I've found them to be very biased.

This one is funny:

Doesn't every man love a nice ass :laugh:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, trapperman said:

Some good programs on weed on vice 

I have just been invited to a legal cannabis clubs grow in spain next year,and to a grow in Switzerland :blink: my friend owns a seed company and he has asked me do I want to go visit.

1 hour ago, trapperman said:

Your living the dream mackem you lucky bugger ?

Do you work in the industry?

I used to sell hydro equipment,used to get it from china,always kept a few friends in the game :)