Alpen breakfast

Well after stuffing meself aplenty after getting out with the dogs over crimbo , decided to give the Alpen a try after hearing a few off here are Avin it instead of  a cooked  brekki so after taking the dogs out in two lots  come back starving like mr Marvin . Not to sure how you cook Alpen so put hot milk on it and et it at first I got this euphoric high like I was on my way to a healthy body and mind , that soon wore off and I started thinking about horses with a nose bag full of oats  then it was all gone  , I soon started to question what it is that I want out of life and it ain't alpen , might give it another go next yr lol IMG_6968.thumb.JPG.215ec6a2bd6717c6eb20ad25d7d746e6.JPG

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well after stuffing meself aplenty after getting out with the dogs over crimbo , decided to give the Alpen a try after hearing a few off here are Avin it instead of  a cooked  brekki so after taking t

I was going to have alpen but I had a hot ciabatta with some of Lincolnshires finest crispy streaky bacon topped with a chunk of long Clawson Stilton washed down with a snout of Port and some bob marl

saying that cant fault that salmon and egg either 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Lololololol

It's been twenty minutes now since I alpend and it's left me suicidal I'm hearing voices I got flashbacks it's getting a bit to much . Lost count of the number of times I've said sorry to me stomach and found me self making promises" it will all be good in the end and I will make it up to you "

• Haha 1
Just now, green lurchers said:

It's been twenty minutes now since I alpend and it's left me suicidal I'm hearing voices I got flashbacks it's getting a bit to much . Lost count of the number of times I've said sorry to me stomach and found me self making promises" it will all be good in the end and I will make it up to you "

Lololol the army marches on its stomach, as the saying goes but your right about it being like horse feed 

• Like 1

I just put the milk back in the fridge and there's all kinds of deliscous looking food waving at me , I now feel that 1 bowl of alpen could be my downfall , wat will my stomach think if I necked another bowl full tomoro morning?  , will I make it through today , I'm breaking out in sweat and even thinking of downing a few bottles of Stella that keep waving at me , it's no good I've succumbed to the mind games and knocked up this beauty smoked salmon scrambled eggs in a toasted bagel  , my pulse has returned my heart rate has slowed , my state of mind is back , all in in it feels like it was just a big dream  and I was chained up and force fed nutri bars and alpen as some kind of crimbo punishment 

10 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Thanks for your support while I was in a bad place mr g  ?

There's a cereal worse than that mate... Special K, you lose weight just looking at it, you have a large bowl and you are still hungry, in fact you stay hungry until you see sense and rustle up some proper grub.

Glad to see you relapsed towards some salmon and eggs :thumbs:

• Haha 2

One things for sure, none of us are getting out alive and most wont make 85 plus.......if you are eating nice fresh grub then sample everything the world has to offer......

Conclusion being: life’s just too f***ing short for Alpen and cereal !!! 

• Like 2