Alpen breakfast

22 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

That's a ray of light mack

5 tier pancakes with syrup n cream  that's wat you need 

I am going to need a layer of fat/insulation,i just phoned my mate its -35 at the moment,his eyelids are sticking together in the wind :laugh:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well after stuffing meself aplenty after getting out with the dogs over crimbo , decided to give the Alpen a try after hearing a few off here are Avin it instead of  a cooked  brekki so after taking t

I was going to have alpen but I had a hot ciabatta with some of Lincolnshires finest crispy streaky bacon topped with a chunk of long Clawson Stilton washed down with a snout of Port and some bob marl

saying that cant fault that salmon and egg either 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mackem said:

I am going to need a layer of fat/insulation,i just phoned my mate its -35 at the moment,his eyelids are sticking together in the wind :laugh:

I got my  family at whistler for crimbo and new yr  we could have gone but I not a lover of cold and snow lol  nah I'm more ya palm tree and sunshine man anyway Mack do you reckon a few sausages and a couple of rashers mixed in with alpen would make it more appealing ? ;)

IMG_3670.JPG

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3

I was going to have alpen but I had a hot ciabatta with some of Lincolnshires finest crispy streaky bacon topped with a chunk of long Clawson Stilton washed down with a snout of Port and some bob marley.... Maybe tomorrow 

DSC_0403.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
28 minutes ago, kanny said:

I was going to have alpen but I had a hot ciabatta with some of Lincolnshires finest crispy streaky bacon topped with a chunk of long Clawson Stilton washed down with a snout of Port and some bob marley.... Maybe tomorrow 

DSC_0403.JPG

A thing of beauty oozes tlc full marks kanny 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, green lurchers said:

No Mack it's wretched stuff made by demons and witches this on the other hand is food made by  belly loving food gods 

IMG_6964.JPG

What could be more heathy Salmon (oily fish) eggs recently described as vitamin bombs and that huge handful of green leaves.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...