On 17/02/2018 at 22:07, spanna said:

Real sickner that to loose them all in that way, like you say got to take the ups with the downs with all stock, think it's how good it is when everything is going right that keeps you going. But keep intouch mate I'd like to repay you for helping me when I was just getting going if there was more like yourself dog and bird game be alot better place, I'm same meself get young lads out with the dogs give them birds aslong as there keen and want to learn abit nowt better than helping lads out. I've got 5 pairs of bullies on so all going well I'll breed a few. But you know what bullies are like I can see there been a few tears before the summers out lol

If your helping out others then the good work continues and it's lads like you that will carry it forward for the good of the hobby :toast:,yeah Bullies an emotional bird for sure but of all the chicks in a nest iv'e had the privlage to see in my aviaries a nest of bullies takes some beating.The very best of luck for your season and remember we love a few pics :laugh: :thumbs:..