Cheap .22 Break Barrel

Hatsan 60s , bsa lightening , hw99s and bsa meteor are cheap and all are ok to shoot and hunt with ... there’s more just these are ones I’ve shot with .. 

Cheers guys, I was looking at BSAs and other HWs and it is 6 of 1, half a dozen of the other. I've already got a Walther PCP and an HW97kt so I want to have a good Break Barrel to add to the collection and let's face it, you can never have too many guns.

41 minutes ago, Jonnyb6161 said:

Cheers guys, I was looking at BSAs and other HWs and it is 6 of 1, half a dozen of the other. I've already got a Walther PCP and an HW97kt so I want to have a good Break Barrel to add to the collection and let's face it, you can never have too many guns.

Always good to have a decent springer.........as a back up gun, if nothing else.

12 hours ago, Jonnyb6161 said:

You obviously have a reasonable knowledge of air guns, so get an hw80 as bsa are now just a cheap Spanish gun a bit like  sticking a Range Rover badge on a cheap rubbish ysangyong from India if you want a cheap foreign make buy one that's not hiding behind a decent badge as there are some ok ones out there for ok money, but they will never be an hw80 

• Like 3

Rather pay a £150for a second hand hw than a new bsa that's really just a badged up cheap Spanish rifle, just a personal thing I,m sure there are a few smk,s and hat sans that are quite useful for the money  but bsa is not the Birmingham small arms company they once were and there guns don't deserve the price tag or give the quality they once did,

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

You obviously have a reasonable knowledge of air guns, so get an hw80 as bsa are now just a cheap Spanish gun a bit like  sticking a Range Rover badge on a cheap rubbish ysangyong from India if you want a cheap foreign make buy one that's not hiding behind a decent badge as there are some ok ones out there for ok money, but they will never be an hw80 

Iv had 3 range rovers and believe me the ysangyong is a better jeep lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 2

Thanks guys. I looked at the HW80 but it's a bit more than I wanted to spend. I wasn't aware of BSA quality issues but I've tried their PCPs and they were awesome.

I was thinking of the HW99s because if it is any good, it might be a good candidate for good tune up (maybe Sandwell Field Sports). Add that to the cost of a high end HW and we're talking good quality PCP money.

I've bought from Redbeck before( both my other rifles). Do they let you try them out before buying?