Hand warmer

1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

Might recommend it to someone I know.  He's got some sort of illness that makes his hands frezzing and stay freezing when he's out. When duck shooting he sucks his trigger finger to keep feeling in it 

Jesus christ red! what does he do when his balls are cold?:rofl:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, EDDIE B said:

Jesus christ red! what does he do when his balls are cold?:rofl:

haha :thumbs: , think its called just poor circulation , i get it more so as ive got older  .  now when out lamping  (walking ) i am ok , feet and hands  warm up no to bad , and only put gloves on if it cold/wet  pissing down. but standing with a gun, this was a day on  pheasants  near the end of the season, not that many birds coming over, what did come over i made bloody sure  i got them lol, my hands did start (fingers) were going numb, and being honest  i think its dangerous  when using gun, ,  hit that trigger  wrong because you not felt the trigger properly   bad news .     when  rough shooting  or a back gun   no prob  hands were ok  as your moving about , its just standing about  more so if wet/cold   it affected  me more  in my hands  :yes:

Im really hoping it works. Ive terrible circulation in my fingers and out trapping my fingers get ssoooooo cold. Plus this last couple of years the joints are aching like buggery so i think i might have the start of arthritis in them.

My hand where freezing today did bit ferreting ..soon as nets where down and ferret was in ....hands down me pants lol good old fashion warming me fingers with me bollox lol ....

bet from far far way I looked like some weirdo walking up n down a hedge wanking but as long as me fingers are warm lol 

i got one a few years ago and its still in the drawer , but i've had tunnel carpal syndrome  and usually keep my hands in my pockets trying to heat them up but some body phone me today when i was out and i couldnt get my fingers warm again maybe time to dig it out and try it