Sad muppets on facebook

18 minutes ago, delswal said:

Sad b&stards on Facebook, sad b@stards watching soaps then we get sad b&stards posting on here about the sad b&stards.

Get a grip ya sad b&stards :thumbs:

And sadder ba5tards posting about the sad ba5tards, who posted about the sad ba5tards, who posted about the sad ba5tards on FB...........I think.

Little things amuse little minds - but bigger fools stand and watch.

• Like 2

If there wasn't a market for it none of these shops would open at Christmas. I don't do Christmas but I won't shop either. People need to spend more time with their families, not less, and is it unreasonable to buy the stuff you need for the extra day?

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

If there wasn't a market for it none of these shops would open at Christmas. I don't do Christmas but I won't shop either. People need to spend more time with their families, not less, and is it unreasonable to buy the stuff you need for the extra day?

Yep I only do it for the kids,this morning the tree an decs have gone back in the loft and spray snow scrubbed off the front room windows,

i still don't see need for people to be shopping on Christmas Day or a supermarket on Boxing Day.we have managed to not go to supermarket since Christmas Eve and we are a big family.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Yep I only do it for the kids,this morning the tree an decs have gone back in the loft and spray snow scrubbed off the front room windows,

i still don't see need for people to be shopping on Christmas Day or a supermarket on Boxing Day.we have managed to not go to supermarket since Christmas Eve and we are a big family.

I had the fridge full on the 22nd and I don't have to shop again until early January. I'm sure there are very few people that couldn't skip Christmas Day and Boxing Day shopping.

• Like 1

I remember hearing something on Radio 4 about putting milk in first being best - can't imagine what programme it could have been !

Apparently, the milk is less likely to denature as the hot water is gradually added. If the milk is added last, it's heated up more suddenly, and more likely to denature (which I took to mean 'split or go sour') ? Which I suppose makes sense, if you think about it.

That concludes this year's THL Royal Society lecture............

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

I remember hearing something on Radio 4 about putting milk in first being best - can't imagine what programme it could have been !

Apparently, the milk is less likely to denature as the hot water is gradually added. If the milk is added last, it's heated up more suddenly, and more likely to denature (which I took to mean 'split or go sour') ? Which I suppose makes sense, if you think about it.

That concludes this year's THL Royal Society lecture............

Yes I can imagine the 1.2 seconds it takes to pour in the hot water, compared to the 0.8 seconds it takes to pour in the milk must make all the difference. :yes:

2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I had the fridge full on the 22nd and I don't have to shop again until early January. I'm sure there are very few people that couldn't skip Christmas Day and Boxing Day shopping.

Yeah but you'll have one of those big fook off American fridges :D

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, walshie said:

Yes I can imagine the 1.2 seconds it takes to pour in the hot water, compared to the 0.8 seconds it takes to pour in the milk must make all the difference. :yes:

It's science, mate.........on Radio 4.........you can't argue with that !

AND my mum says it makes a difference - so, unless you're calling my mum a liar..........?

;)

• Sad 1

I think to a certain extent we are all guilty of the same hypocrisy ,we like a moan about the inconsequential things in life and for some reason think its important that as many people as possible listen to us ,when someone else does the same thing ,we think its pointless ,boring and attention seeking .

1 hour ago, Astanley said:

I think to a certain extent we are all guilty of the same hypocrisy ,we like a moan about the inconsequential things in life and for some reason think its important that as many people as possible listen to us ,when someone else does the same thing ,we think its pointless ,boring and attention seeking .

You'll break the matrix if you keep talking sense like that 

• Thanks 1