Sad muppets on facebook

There's a local business page and the questions being asked about what shops are opened today are shocking ,they obviously don't care if retail workers have time off with their families,I mean do you really need to visit estereo lounge on Boxing Day,cars trying to get in lidls!

some one even asked if the local kebab shop was opening Christmas evening ffs??

The good lady showed me the Facebook response to last night's gripping episode of EastEnders...........did I say "gripping" ? I meant "Oh god, is this 5hite still on ?"

Anyway, after Max had threatened to jump off the roof of the Queen Victoria, only to see his 2 daughters plummet to their deaths, the Facebook Stasi took to their keyboards, and had an internet riot...........

...........about Stacey making Max a nice cup of tea - and putting the milk in before the hot water !

What I find most worrying is that these people are allowed to do things like drive cars, vote and have children !

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Someone was going on about coronation street other day,I relied I've not watched since bet lynch was a barmaid so probably 30 years ago ?

Dont do soaps last time I religiously watched soaps was either neighbours/home alone when I came home from school or brookside early 90s?

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

My sainted mum puts milk in first, whereas I put it in last - she says she can tell the difference...........

we're in a hard water area ,and tea always has like a film on top ,some one said put milk in first and you dont get it ,ive done it since so the tea looks better ,as i drink coffee im not that fussed !

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

we're in a hard water area ,and tea always has like a film on top ,some one said put milk in first and you dont get it ,ive done it since so the tea looks better ,as i drink coffee im not that fussed !

I just make it strong but can't abide milk in first.