What did santa bring you

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The four smiling kids say it all mate, as I,ve said I open my house for a lot of lost soles some kids that have stayed with me now bring there kids, and over Christmas I had one young boy who sat unde

I got a £70 gift voucher at a local gun shop. A national trust ticket. A new tablet and a fantastic  christmas day shared with my family. The wife, the daughters, their husbands , the grandchildren an

A pair of slippers, 4 smiling kids and us all sat round a table having a laugh and a big plate of grub........perfick ! 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, TOMO said:

jack daniels...two books ,,,Guy martin and Eddie hall the strong man

just ordered  Eddie Hall  book   of amazon   £10 quid , its got good reports  , the dvd  Eddie strongman  wouldn't mind that  , but it not on amazon , so more harder to get , i like Eddie  massive strength , but it didn't help him in a boxing match  , the boxer beat him, but he give it  his best like he does lifting weights . :thumbs::yes: 

Got a plastic bronze coloured stag head.  Wanted it for a year but at 70 quid it was a bit to steep for me . I've got a lion head the same in one of the alcoves in my living room.  My dad got 2 of them from a pub that was closing down . Going to look good when it's up 

IMG-20171225-WA0003.jpeg

IMG-20171225-WA0007.jpeg

• Like 1

I got a £70 gift voucher at a local gun shop. A national trust ticket. A new tablet and a fantastic  christmas day shared with my family. The wife, the daughters, their husbands , the grandchildren and the dogs. I consider myself very gifted.

• Like 4