Who bred the first ever bull grey????

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lord Orford 1700's.......lol mind bull lurchers being mentioned in old books I read as a kid, written long before 80's

People who are interested in hunting and it's history, that's who. Folk who take up hunting for two weeks before moving onto something else tend to not have any pride in it's history and traditio

A bloke called Whin in Scotland bred the first of every type of Lurcher 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Boss-Hog said:

pmsl didn't ed reid have big in put into some these super lurchers 

well he bred some big apbt's  deff , my bitch was 20 in  58lb , so  average greyhound  25-27in 50-75lb   your going to get a big dog sooner or later,  if there any good depends on each dog some good, some crap, look of the draw as they say:yes:

28 minutes ago, bird said:

well he bred some big apbt's  deff , my bitch was 20 in  58lb , so  average greyhound  25-27in 50-75lb   your going to get a big dog sooner or later,  if there any good depends on each dog some good, some crap, look of the draw as they say:yes:

North wales

On ‎26‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 23:44, trenchfoot said:

As a young man I too used to think like that. And then I went on to make the same mistakes many of my forbears did. And they didn't want to listen either. Old heads on young shoulders are prized for good reason. 

Some traditions may belong in the history books, but there are others, that some lads (and they ain't all young) have no comprehension of. And it is those differences that differentiate true sporting dog men and just men with sporting dogs. And we all pay the price

that's a bit deep trench

• Thanks 1