• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads thought i would try an old school trap.....probably the oldest one in the book.....and blow me it got results faster than the modern traps. Made up this dead-fall trap last-night checked thi

traps are the wrong way round   and i doubt  that rat was not caught in it

Few signs of rats around the garden compost.....in past years have put out poison but gets expensive and don't like the thought of what else may get a hold of the poison. So after looking on here boug

Posted Images

Well, boxes certainly have their uses and all the modern ones funnel the rat to the kill zone and are very effective, you don't need fenns, normal traps are very effective.  To be honest I don't find it economical, either financially or time wise to make boxes these days.

I buy trade at much cheaper than this, but even if I had to pay this price they are still good.

2 x Rat Trap Snap Box with 2 x Heavy Duty Trap for Safe Control of Rats NEW £22 3226915952105 | eBay

On 10/04/2023 at 09:14, Deker said:

Well, boxes certainly have their uses and all the modern ones funnel the rat to the kill zone and are very effective, you don't need fenns, normal traps are very effective.  To be honest I don't find it economical, either financially or time wise to make boxes these days.

I buy trade at much cheaper than this, but even if I had to pay this price they are still good.

2 x Rat Trap Snap Box with 2 x Heavy Duty Trap for Safe Control of Rats NEW £22 3226915952105 | eBay

Not so much fun though ?

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.