The rangers!!!

Ah f**k it 

Cara Henderson founded nil by Mouth when her friend Mark Scott had his throat slit in an unprovoked attack whilst walking home from a Celtic vs Partick game through a park 

he was 16 

his attacker was a rangers fan , 23 years old , the son of a jail serving loyalist terrorist.

once convicted , there was a legal attempt to transfer him to ulster to serve out his sentence alongside his dear daddy. 

The conduit for this legal wrangling was none other than former rangers director and all round good bloke Donald Findlay QC 

what a lovely club they are aren’t they? 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Ah f**k it 

Cara Henderson founded nil by Mouth when her friend Mark Scott had his throat slit in an unprovoked attack whilst walking home from a Celtic vs Partick game through a park 

he was 16 

his attacker was a rangers fan , 23 years old , the son of a jail serving loyalist terrorist.

once convicted , there was a legal attempt to transfer him to ulster to serve out his sentence alongside his dear daddy. 

The conduit for this legal wrangling was none other than former rangers director and all round good bloke Donald Findlay QC 

what a lovely club they are aren’t they? 

I know all about it mate. But like religious hatred the world over, you've got to just move on. Otherwise it will continue for ever. Don't bring your son up with it mate. Do him a favour. He doesn't need that monkey on his back. 

• Like 2

I’ll always be a Celtic man , through and through, for me it was different , I didn’t really have a choice , it was my mams team and seeing the likes of mcstay Charlie nic , Tommy burns etc on scotsport was the beginning for me 

in 2003 I missed three games , boavista and Celta Vigo in Europe and a mid week Aberdeen game , 

nearly 70 games in a calender year lol I had no voice left ! 

I couldn’t do that to the boy, a lifetime of Motherwell at home then Kilmarnock away? 

No, when he’s big enough , he can choose his own club 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Nil By Mouth. A Glasgow charity which seeks to stir senseless sectarian 'slagging off' and violence. Leave it our mate. It's Christmas.

http://nilbymouth.org/

Only posting something that’s all over the Scottish news, the Scottish media deem this piece of news about rangers and Dave king worth reporting even though it’s only a few days till Christmas. 

54 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Cause it’s part of the great myth of sectarianism, 

its nearly all one sided ! 

Cant believe you actually  posted that. Clearly havent a f***ing clue what you are talking about. 

Or just like the vast majority of you lot always playing the martyr when the fact is you c**ts are responsible for just as many incidents.

Not that long ago all over scottish news a young 15 yr lad at his first old firm bottled by a celtic fan. I could fill a few pages of the shit you c**ts have done but i wont most folk know that already. One sided indeed lol

As for you kerdo why You so obsessed with posting about the gers! Always trying to stir the shit ya wee f***ing rat

• Like 3

I’d say from my experience it’s one sided as f**k in the football sense 

in a society wide issue , agreed , but if were talking including dents at the football, come on! 

I cant believe your attempting to defend it 

ask any away  fan where they feel safer ? 

Celtic Park or ibrox? 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, scothunter said:

Cant believe you actually  posted that. Clearly havent a f***ing clue what you are talking about. 

Or just like the vast majority of you lot always playing the martyr when the fact is you c**ts are responsible for just as many incidents.

Not that long ago all over scottish news a young 15 yr lad at his first old firm bottled by a celtic fan. I could fill a few pages of the shit you c**ts have done but i wont most folk know that already. One sided indeed lol

As for you kerdo why You so obsessed with posting about the gers! Always trying to stir the shit ya wee f***ing rat

100%  mate, always playing the victim.  celtic v rangers is equal on both sides, and causes a lot of shite over here in ulster. even over here on st patricks day in Belfast city centre its just a celtic supporters day out as the town is a wash with celtic tops.  but equally on the 12th of july its rangers tops.  one stands for unionism and the other for republicanism.  hence why on snp tv you only get the bad side of rangers

• Like 1

Any club whos supporters glorify an organisation who are responsible for the murder and bombings of british soldiers and civillians is pure scum!

Also singing about a young squaddie being run over and then beheaded. Cant even have the decency to shut there f***ing gobs during remberance.

But wait they will say "its only a minority of celtic fans" another load of pish from the "best fans in the world "!

Effigies of rangers fans hanging from there shitty stands and then play the victim when one or two of them get a kicking. Play with fire you get burnt.  

• Like 2
21 hours ago, scothunter said:

Nope just stating facts. 

Hope you and your loved ones have a merry Christmas 

HH.