Celebrity Hunter Outrage (Canadian Edition)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once more the justice league of social media were out in force to condemn a hunter. Minor Canadian celebrity Steve Ecklund shot a mountain lion in Alberta and posted his pictures on social media but w

You can actually go out with houndsmen who just tree and release mate.    

Utah Cougar Guidebook Let me know if I need to put you a bed up!

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, micky said:

According to some people you could go out into any County in England and shoot five a day 

I agree with your last post hole heartedly but as the uk population is estimated at around 1/500 in there natural environment your once again talking bollacks, but that's very easy to do when you dont need to support your statement with any facts, like who are the some people that have made these outlandish statements you refer to??? 

57 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Incredible isn't it! I can't stop watching! :laugh:

The whole thing,snow,backdrop,the dogs baying,the cat looks unperturbed but a little pissed off at the minor inconvenience,and the block at the bottom of the rock pinnacle trying to find his way up right at the end would be an incredible experience.

13 minutes ago, mackem said:

The whole thing,snow,backdrop,the dogs baying,the cat looks unperturbed but a little pissed off at the minor inconvenience,and the block at the bottom of the rock pinnacle trying to find his way up right at the end would be an incredible experience.

Aye, cats always seem to retain their dignity and their air of superiority even when they are in a desperate straits.

9 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5198013/amp/Grinning-Canadian-TV-presenter-bags-huge-mountain-lion.html

lol 

what do they feed beagles on in Canada? 

Ps it’s also against the law to use dogs to track it states? 

f**k them ! 

Are they beagles look pretty big? Wonder if they got some harrier or hound blood in them?