good night's moochin

12 minutes ago, Str said:

With things being as they are regards killing foxes in this country I can’t believe you have posted these pics, it’s just more ammunition for the antis.

Still legal in Ireland and Northern Ireland 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Chid said:

Still legal in Ireland ?? and Northern Ireland ?? 

i knew  in ireland  , but thought  northern ireland   was the same as the UK   with this feckin Ban , either way  good fox control:thumbs:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bird said:

i knew  in ireland  , but thought  northern ireland   was the same as the UK   with this feckin Ban , either way  good fox control:thumbs:

No N.I. is different fox and hare are legal here , in Ireland hares can’t be ran by lurchers, they can only be ran by greyhounds through the coursing clubs 

1 hour ago, Wideboy said:

In Ireland there is enough to worry about the homeless and health service problems. Hunting has a back seat. Government has bigger problems. 

They have same issues here bud but the wankers still go for hunting ??? Madness!! Atb

On 12/22/2017 at 10:58, Str said:

For now!! Until they use pics like this to convince joe public it should be banned.

dont hide it, like a dirty little secret, thats what got it banned in the first place. shove it down there throats and feck em

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1