Deerhound / Greyhound

1 hour ago, grompz said:

feel certain that dog is a 1stx,the reason i stated that it was out of nuttals breeding was that they bred true to type and the dogs usually made about the 30 to 32tts 

Yes he was a first x though I don't know who bred him I was told Plummer bred some deerhound greyhounds in the 70s as he lived around here.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3/4 x. From Dave platt and joe Woolley   13 months old.  Keeps going wae he is will make a cracking dog no fear strong as hell 

The old lad very much retired no fuks given about the beast from the east   

My 3/4 x 

Posted Images

On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 16:26, THLpatrick said:

Deerhound x greyhound and some other stuff in the mix.. mainly used him for lamping... done what i asked of him .. would have this X again in the future

macandme_zpsffd263bf.jpg

a25f276c-73a8-4384-ab74-b99847542e48_zps

macandmountainhare_zps62jnwamj.jpg

Lovely looking animal mate 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

What decade was that dog about reminds me of one a lad had from London in the late 70s.

hey tats hes down south bred by a mate who owned  and worked sire and  and dam hes more deer grey but he has sal and beddy in his make up  only 5yr old  does wat he was bred for:thumbs:

Edited by green lurchers
On 30 December 2017 at 01:18, NEWKID said:

Very smart looking dog mate..

how old is he?

you say you've had a litter out of him, how are they coming on?

Dog was PTS at 7 having fits... 

Bitch only had 3 pups one unfortunately passed away after a road incident... Staffs one taking abit to mature and the other is meant to be doing great up to now so fingers crossed for next season 

• Like 1
On ‎29‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 01:41, downsview said:

First deerhound lurcher I had was a Platt bred dog about 20 years ago was total crap swore I would never have another.bought one a couple years back Platt bred bitch x 1/4 bull greyhound to say time happy would be an understatement  undeservedly gave Platt a hard time on the net at the time not every dog or birch will make the grade just one of those things

This cross IMO is always better with a wee touch of something else in the mix :thumbs:

• Like 3

Every f1type of Lurcher jukel etc are allways better da being bred on that ain't knew its allways been that way .the xs bred lmongrell lurchers from the sixties seventies were a product off best ta best shame the same Cana be said today in most cases.atb bunnys

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

She is first x mate only youngish  just starting out 

very nice. atb with her in the furture.

im picking up a 3/4 dh 1/4 gh in two weeks 

i have high hopes for. time will tell.

atb j

• Like 3
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

Mates young bitch 

E01FFC8D-734C-4991-9A24-250026562D75.jpeg

dont be fooled Jetro,shes hypnotized,,ive seen it before ,when she snaps out of it she'll be back to her happy self......she looks a stunner all jokes aside

• Like 1
  • Haha 1