Bangin mk1

Always check free ads in the evening. Always search theoben, just to see what gems come up. Always on the look out for something... 

So is this chap suggesting he's selling a firearm? Note key at back and 'plenty of power if needed' in description. A diamond indeed, but... Without a doubt I could buy this tomorrow if I offered his asking price, without the wift of any papers. Anyway, 'doesn't need the money' and isn't bothered if it doesn't sell... :) But puts it up for sale. 

Anyway, great looking mk1, and seems to have been under a few rapid noses. For some reason I think he's being genuine, just from how the images are, his description, even though it's saying everything it needs too and so on, but just wondered... 

*edit, just messaged him ;) might have this... 

https://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/buy-sell/leisure-hobbies/hunting-sporting-equipment/guns/air-guns-rifles/34457457/theoben-rapid-mk1-20/view#.Wjr22LHLef0

saw this myself Rez... I just had a chuckle, thought about it for a second and dismissed it!

its a nice looking rifle and the .20 and the ability to tune your pellet to 12 flb was tempting:whistling:

but id not keep it long cos I dont get on with chunky stocks!

pav's right with the price though, there are loads up for sale all the time and for good money seen them going for 450 and 100's for 300 in the last few weeks!