Wheaton x greyhound, on foxes pre ban

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tons of pics on a camera chip some terrier work with some of the modern great terrier men Cana find a port fa it ta fit in loads of bull xes welps mixes of great wheaton bull xes mostly my own and others I gifted to folk some went to be reall animals.i get my buz knowing how those that I took a hand on producing made good standard in the field but this could be all shite but I and others some on here no Differently  my experience his gotten not from one animal but plenty of the type so you no dog man go feck ya Sen atb bunnys

On 22/12/2017 at 22:18, spanielsandhawks said:

Not nonsense at all, every dog is different!! Had and still got wheatenx'es, each are different. 

Thats my point. they are all different. and brought on different.  ive only kept a couple so can only go on what ive had and those ive seen.  and they have been no worse than any bull cross or terrier cross. as for man biting none i know have this trait. if they did they would have been put away. is it a case of give a dog a bad name. ? 

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL.

Darcey. 

IMG_6790.JPG

• Like 3
On 21/12/2017 at 15:48, Navek said:

If I couldnt feed my own dog it’s food without worrying if it was going have me it’d be in the ground where it belongs..

I think it says a lot about the owner that he let it get to that point, it baffles me....

• Like 1