Wheaton x greyhound, on foxes pre ban

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Navek said:

If I couldnt feed my own dog it’s food without worrying if it was going have me it’d be in the ground where it belongs..

Lots a the real working type wheatons were and are naughty with people even when they might know them ,it'they are known for this it usually gets ironed out when xes fecking hair pin trigger some of em.some of the best Wheaton x greys I seen come from a bitch such has this.the trait weren't passed on.but the ability ta bite stuff literally in half did,lol atb bunnys.

On 21 December 2017 at 12:52, billhardy said:

I have plenty experience of Wheaton and bull xes and the mix of the two ,Ray's right they can get possessive both with other dogs and humans and can be naughty .seen a half Wheaton bitch that had to be fed by sliding her snapp to her she could be very naughty ,has fa the dog aggression nothing destroys other dogs than the bull xes I seen really no nonsence type laid back but deadly when upset. Wheaton xes like mostly others need to be generation bred ta get the best from them increases leg length and the ability ta kill Charlie preban  more efficiently on the run ,one gets animals that are far more versatile and have the ability ta catch much faster game in any county in uk and month of the year. Myself prefer a mix of the two the Wheaton gives a hell of a constitution much needed in deep winter when slogging it out three nights a week ,plus thick hide and the coat that hides and keeps em warm ,lots of the bull xes lack in this department plus seen lots this time a year when grafted three nights a week look like walking skeletons poor constitution ,thinking of the wheaton xes I Sen they are the perfect receipe da the bull xes .breed them up and Retain the strength ,straight half xes either Wheaton or bull on the first generation are limited.atb bunnys

Absolute shite. Every bit of it.

• Like 3

yea they are a time bomb waiting to go off. kill all yer dogs eat yer kids and worry any stock that gets between them and the quarry they have been pointed at. FFS. SOME NONSENSE WROTE ABOUT THIS CROSS. good and bad in them same as most terrier blooded lurchers.

DSC00860_edited-1.JPG

IMG_0241.JPG

me ozz an sass.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, hjckcff said:

yea they are a time bomb waiting to go off. kill all yer dogs eat yer kids and worry any stock that gets between them and the quarry they have been pointed at. FFS. SOME NONSENSE WROTE ABOUT THIS CROSS. good and bad in them same as most terrier blooded lurchers.

DSC00860_edited-1.JPG

IMG_0241.JPG

me ozz an sass.jpg

Not nonsense at all, every dog is different!! Had and still got wheatenx'es, each are different. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Absolute shite. Every bit of it.

It's not shite it's a fact ,and il tell thee what I've buried dead terriers killed by em and know that there are and were wheatons  from the very best blood that could not be trusted we no they all different and when xed could be trusted to a point has fa that Wheaton whippet on the pic it looks a fine dog I have had bull xes no different even protect the youngsters but still kill another dog in a moment if even looked at em wrong ,these same animals were top dogs in the field and could kill fours and fives regular single not trash jacking scatter bred shite wheatons are known to produce the odd fecker that will bite just about anything in range fact not shite ,maybe some of the best are very tight bred, this can get yas the odd loopy one now and again ,but then again on the other hand we have the shite that could not handle the graft these tight bred animals seem to relish another fact not shite ,there's wheatons and there xes and there's wheaton lurchers bred from nothing but teeth dogs fa generation and generation totally different dogs than the first gen mild mannered f1 but then who am I ta say it's all shite .ab bunnys

Just now, billhardy said:

That a bitch puppy around sixteen weeks old she went on to make twenty seven seventy five eighty pound noble do for both bull and Wheaton stop anything at two yrs old and in numbers.atb bunnys

Take a look at the bull wheaton of scothunters I know the full history of hits male bull Wheaton grey I should do,but I suppose that's shite but I know not.atb bunnys