Saluki greyhound

9 hours ago, Casso said:

Run her very hungry, hunger is mother nature’s way of kicking every animal out of bed in the morning , it’s a force of nature which gives an animal the ability to overcome resistance 

Agreed. A dog with a belly full of grub has no reason to listen to you or work for you. With some types of dog, food is everything.

Bit of an update been out this morning and let her watch my other dog kill a rabbit so I thought I would try my bitch rabbit gets up she runs it and kept grabbing back end n letting Go as tho she was just playing with it so I let my other go to show the bitch how to do it I really hope this is a step up 

I have just been out for a run and saw a guy around the corner with 2 saluki/greyhounds,i actually stopped and asked him is that what they were,its a middle-class area and I wasn't surprised when he said he didn't work them,but one of them had self entered on cats and fox killing both on occasion. :blink: the street I stopped to chat to him has fox in on an almost daily basis,he said the dogs often try and pull him into a garden when theres one skulking.

• 2 months later...