Bake off, I'm an Apprentice etc.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d love to go on them, I say to Sugar, “look you shortarse Jew prick, speak to me like that again and I’ll wrap one of these 2 grand Eames Chairs round your f***ing bald head you silly looking c**t !

These shows have a similar format. They humiliate the contestants. Just once, instead of the contestants squirming and begging to be kept on, I'd like one, just one; to say "stick your f***ing job up

Walking dead needs to finish now. It's getting worse with every season.  Same bullshit plot and they are so far fetched its laughable.   Take a leaf out of breaking bad. End it while you're on to

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Yeah it's a good watch,an Claire's easy on the eye too?

And the lass that plays their daughter, Bree.

Just seen that Bear McCreary does the music. I seem to like a few things he has been the composer for. Battlestar Galactica particularly also TWD and Black Sails.

• Like 1

I like The Apprentice... cracks me right up.... the best of British business brains pitted against each other....yeah right, a bunch of complete numpties making themselves look twats lol

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

And the lass that plays their daughter, Bree.

Just seen that Bear McCreary does the music. I seem to like a few things he has been the composer for. Battlestar Galactica particularly also TWD and Black Sails.

Did he do the True Blood theme, too ?

8 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Black sails tailed for me in the last season,I like the theme tune for vikings though.

Enjoying this season's Vikings its found its feet again ...struggled a bit after the death of ragnar 

• Like 2