Bake off, I'm an Apprentice etc.

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Glad you hate that chick as well 

she totally destroys throne cast with her shite banter and 90s clothes every week 

I actually detest her and her f***ing stupid mate........I have seen limbless toddlers funnier than them pair of c**ts my brother ! 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d love to go on them, I say to Sugar, “look you shortarse Jew prick, speak to me like that again and I’ll wrap one of these 2 grand Eames Chairs round your f***ing bald head you silly looking c**t !

These shows have a similar format. They humiliate the contestants. Just once, instead of the contestants squirming and begging to be kept on, I'd like one, just one; to say "stick your f***ing job up

Walking dead needs to finish now. It's getting worse with every season.  Same bullshit plot and they are so far fetched its laughable.   Take a leaf out of breaking bad. End it while you're on to

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’d genuinely live wilf to go on big brother 

“day four in the big brother house and wilf is arguing with all the blacks Asking which one is king Louis from the jungle book” 

He has asked the Rasta if he is a welder and told the paki to sleep outside because he is stinking the place out !:laugh:

• Like 1
15 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Peaky blinders,vikings ,outlander series and lucifer are all I'm watching ATM on the old electronic babysitter.

Based on the fact that three of those shows I'm a big fan of I'll have to give the fourth, Outlander, a go. Great taste FDR! :D :acute::thumbs:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, dave88 said:

What do you think of Walking Dead S8 so far?? 

Boring as f**k. It went 'off' last season when they introduced those ridiculous rubbish dumb people. Previous couple seasons were very good though, the Neagan plot etc. Just getting boring now, I'll probably catch up with it again over xmas.

• Like 2
Just now, Born Hunter said:

Boring as f**k. It went 'off' last season when they introduced those ridiculous rubbish dumb people. Previous couple seasons were very good though, the Neagan plot etc. Just getting boring now, I'll probably catch up with it again over xmas.

So you're not up to date with it then? I've stuck with it in the hope that it'll get better but not happened yet.  Mid season episode that aired last week was pretty good though...didn't see it coming

Just now, dave88 said:

So you're not up to date with it then? I've stuck with it in the hope that it'll get better but not happened yet.  Mid season episode that aired last week was pretty good though...didn't see it coming

I'm probably two, maybe three episodes out.... last I saw the kingdom had been mullered, Maggie had locked up that weasel who used to run the hill top and Rick had just cut a deal with the dump people to get them onside.

Walking dead needs to finish now. It's getting worse with every season.  Same bullshit plot and they are so far fetched its laughable.  

Take a leaf out of breaking bad. End it while you're on top. But like all other shows they try and milk it for all its worth. 

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Dont know what any of they shows are mate, but im sure they are good.

You should check out babylon berlin mate. 

I'll have a look.

They're both Sci Fis mate, I liked em but I'm half into that shit. Dark Angel was Jessica Alba's breakout role, about genetically engineered child soldiers in a semi post-apocalyptic USA.

Ascension was about a top secret 100yr generation ship sent to colonise another planet during the Kennedy administration (actually based on a real government project of the time to save humanity from extinction in a nuclear war). It's set in modern day which is about 50yrs into their voyage.

• Thanks 1
On 12/20/2017 at 17:46, WILF said:

I’d love to go on them, I say to Sugar, “look you shortarse Jew prick, speak to me like that again and I’ll wrap one of these 2 grand Eames Chairs round your f***ing bald head you silly looking c**t !........now do I get the job or am I wasting my time ?!”

and that bake off, with that f***ing carpet muncher who thinks she is hilarious but is about as funny as a blood transfusion from Freddy Mercury, that f***ing Noel fielding id put his face against a hot cooker ring and I’d drown that Paul Hollywood or whatever the f**k his name is in a bowl of his own fake tan, prick !

No.......no no, I’m not a fan of either ! Lol 

And just to add, all the contestants should be drowned like kittens !

F*ck*ing hell mate, not like you to be ambiguous with the comments!

• Haha 1
On 21/12/2017 at 10:35, Born Hunter said:

Based on the fact that three of those shows I'm a big fan of I'll have to give the fourth, Outlander, a go. Great taste FDR! :D :acute::thumbs:

@forest of dean redneck Jesus Christ the series is graphic! A hell of a plot but the writer has a mind darker than Satan himself.