Paedo Protector Perishes

Spot on mate. All those cathedrals, all that gold, all that accumulated wealth built up over centuries..none of it going to the poor. 

Another thing I can't accept is preaching to third world people that birth control is wrong. Condom use cuts down hiv infection and stops children being born who are doomed to starve to death.

When I lost my faith, I didn't feel sad, I felt liberated. They told us too many lies for too long.

• Like 3

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shamefull place the vatican city. There more than a dozen priests who if stepped out of the f***ing place would be arrested for the abuse of kids. protected by an organisation that claims to

Thanks mate iv matured in my beleifs this last few years, not as hot headed as i used to be because iv realised, no matter how much debating i do,ultimatley its up to the individual to deceide in ther

Fair play Francie  you seem a man at ease with his faith and himself good to see imho    

40 minutes ago, king said:

It's a good example how an organisation can brain wash the masses and make them believe story's for there own gain.and even perverted gain.

And after all the story's of child abuse that's been going on for feck knows how long.

People still look up to the church and turn up on a Sunday.

Now That's what you call mass professonal brainwashing.

At the start of Christianity when they started preaching to the masses.they must of thought this is a cracker we can extort as much cash and control over folk as we desire.in the name of God.

It's probably the biggest brain washing scam that's ever been conceived to mankind.

Actually mate, jesus was poor an his followers the same, jesus said 'it would be easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter heaven, an that has always been the way of christianity, but as we see it has been corrupted.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Francie said:

Actually mate, jesus was poor an his followers the same, jesus said 'it would be easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter heaven, an that has always been the way of christianity, but as we see it has been corrupted.

I'm not against those who want to believe Francie.

But you have to admit it's 1 hell of an idea to control the masses.and has controlled the masses.by the biggest brain washing scam ever thought of.

12 minutes ago, Francie said:

Francie, I read somewhere that the comedy series 'Father Ted' had a big impact in Ireland. It acted something like the fairytale"The Emperor's Clothes" So much so that a lot of Catholics stopped believing in Catholicism and that it's not uncommon for nuns and priests to be hissed at in the street now. Does that ring true in your experience?

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Francie, I read somewhere that the comedy series 'Father Ted' had a big impact in Ireland. It acted something like the fairytale"The Emperor's Clothes" So much so that a lot of Catholics stopped believing in Catholicism and that it's not uncommon for nuns and priests to be hissed at in the street now. Does that ring true in your experience?

Haha dunno bout father ted, it was very funny, but the catholic church hasnt got the grip it once had, an im glad mate.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, king said:

I'm not against those who want to believe Francie.

But you have to admit it's 1 hell of an idea to control the masses.and has controlled the masses.by the biggest brain washing scam ever thought 

Jesus did not control anyone, people had the choice to follow or not, they were not forced by jesus or any of his followers by any means, but certain men back in the day seized the oppurtunity to control through mans traditions, therefore abandoning jesus christ/ christianity, an following there own lusts an desires, ultimatley corrupting christ teachings an henceforth f***ing everything up.

You have to accept jesus into your own heart through your own choice, by faith.

Thats what jesus taught, not like the church who took his teachings an mixed there own bollicks in, therefore ruling with there corrupt doctrine.

• Thanks 1

I watched a movie with my missus,film called Philomena about nuns selling unwed mothers children to rich americans for a "donation" of £1000 back when that was big money,true story,yet when the tale came out the catholic church played it down saying it was just one womans tale yet evidence suggested that particular nunnery had sold 500 kids and destroyed records,thats one nunnery,how many others?

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/12/fashion/Philomena-True-Story-Michael-Hess.html

I used to live in the Philippines,what a brainwashed country,even the politics is run by the church though the modern president duterte doesn't like the church as he was molested by a priest as a child :help:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/philippines-duterte-war-on-drugs-sexual-abuse-crackdown-human-rights-a7366941.html

Anyway the church tells people not to use birth control so Filipinos knock 6-7-8 kids out,i used to tell them people are the churches business that's why they say don't use contraception as more children=more people=more cash and profits,they used to look at me as if I was telling them a fairy story :fool:

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Francie said:

Jesus did not control anyone, people had the choice to follow or not, they were not forced by jesus or any of his followers by any means, but certain men back in the day seized the oppurtunity to control through mans traditions, therefore abandoning jesus christ/ christianity, an following there own lusts an desires, ultimatley corrupting christ teachings an henceforth f***ing everything up.

Thats what jesus taught, not like the church who took his teachings an mixed there own bollicks in, therefore ruling with there corrupt doctrine.

I think the certain men back in the day.came to the conclusion that Jesus and following the believers wasn' for them.and they ultimately thought.feck this nonsense I'm not having none of that bullshit in my life.and simply done there own thing.

I don't even believe Jesus actually lived and died.

How can I be convinced that the virgin Mary had a human child.ie Jesus.from a god if he wasn't human how could Mary become pregnant.its tottaly bizarre and so far fetched that a rational thinking man has trouble believing it.

Why didn't the bible just say she wasn't a virgin and had sex with a human man and became pregnant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All the different religions are just the most popular accepted cults across the World,and all religions are just rackets. Been a bad man all your life ? Then leave all your earthly possessions to the Church and wash away your sins lol yeah right !! As for "Protector of Paedophiles" the whole establishment from top to bottom for 1000s of years has always been ran the same. I could well believe the "Lost Scrolls" that said not to worship God etc were handily misplaced/there excistance denied .Also another reason why all the findings that archaeologists,scientists etc find is ignored is because it does not fit in with what the powers that be want us to believe and questions all that we are told .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 2
16 hours ago, Francie said:

Fair play Francie 

you seem a man at ease with his faith and himself

good to see imho  

• Like 4

They knocked down a few churches and chapels in the village I was brought up in.

They need to knock the rest down.

The dirty paedophile feckers need burning every single 1.

So what's the people thinking going to church every Sunday.

Have they accepted that the church is full of pedos and turn a blind eye ?

If that's what they are thinking then you can clearly see the power of the mass brain washing thats gone on.

If I was a keen church going person.i would be totally embarrassed to admit it.

And the reason being.

It's a paedophile run establishment.and saying you are part of that establishment is embarrassing to say the least.

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Fair play Francie 

you seem a man at ease with his faith and himself

good to see imho  

Thanks mate iv matured in my beleifs this last few years, not as hot headed as i used to be because iv realised, no matter how much debating i do,ultimatley its up to the individual to deceide in there own hearts not mine.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, king said:

They knocked down a few churches and chapels in the village I was brought up in.

They need to knock the rest down.

The dirty paedophile feckers need burning every single 1.

So what's the people thinking going to church every Sunday.

Have they accepted that the church is full of pedos and turn a blind eye ?

If that's what they are thinking then you can clearly see the power of the mass brain washing thats gone on.

If I was a keen church going person.i would be totally embarrassed to admit it.

And the reason being.

It's a paedophile run establishment.and saying you are part of that establishment is embarrassing to say the least.

People go to church for all different reasons mate, some go to get in the right school for instance but I try to take a kinder view.

imho 95% of people who go to church are nice ordinary people with all the right intentions so I personally feel a bit unkind mugging them off.

Id guess for most, it’s their connection to their faith......I have seen a lady on the telly who was the victim of the most hideous abuse at the hands of The RC Church Ltd and yet she still go’s and her faith is a comfort to her.

I think it go’s deeper for a lot of people, The bible says humans can’t judge.....only the big lad can do that and I suppose if you take that view you can stand shoulder to shoulder with almost any beast confident in the belief it’s not your business to deal out the justice? 

• Like 1