bone man northumberland

46 minutes ago, bobza said:

I'm trying to find a good boneman to check my dog over ,Northumberland or northeast, can anyone point me in the right direction thanks,bobza

Heres the number for Sunderlands Greyhound Track  0191 568 6200 also the North East Greyhound rescue 01757 638809  they should have Steve Duncans number or who ever they use,atb.

2 hours ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

Am led to believe SD ain't checking dogs for randoms at min only certain ppl and not having a go but don't think he be to happy his name up on forum.

Why? His name is on other forums 

8 hours ago, bobza said:

I'm trying to find a good boneman to check my dog over ,Northumberland or northeast, can anyone point me in the right direction thanks,bobza

It's not the north east but if you get stuck he's well worth a visit to Leigh nr Wigan,Ken Woodacre he used to make a living traveling around greyhound stadiums and various meeting places, the last time I used him was around 5 years ago for a hard going cocker spanial which he sorted for £5,I've had some great results with him but he no longer travels the country you must go to his house now,really nice man.