hey up lads

Any medics on board, reason im asking is this, a good while back while out ferreting. I had a bad fall with me landing on top of my camera and ferret box, no lies but I was out cold for a spell, when I came around, I was entangled in barbed wire, anyways gets myself home no problems. no aches or pains, slept well that night, but the following night in bed, I woke up In agony, my lady had the paramedics out, they give me a going over and recommended rest. the pain got better, but ive always had a twinge in my rib cage, I just put it down to my age, but these last 3 days, I get some cracking pain shots, and im uncomfortable in bed, ive done some googling, it looks and sounds like a floating rib, im wondering should I strap myself up, to near Christmas for the doctors, ive to much to do

NOW! go get checked for blood poisoning. I am fuucking serious DO NOT ignore anything, shakes, fever, sickness of any kind go get checked. I lost my ex father in law over a scratch. The day before he was obviously not well and when told he said "I'll be reet" never left me and taught me a lesson ;)

Atvb mate.

Edited by mushroom

Busted rib mate. I dived at a rabbit two years ago MK1 ferret box in my jacket pocket Feck knew i had  done something, i was shafted for a month or two, so if is not right yea I think you got a busted rib that has not healed right. Hope your well soon.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry

Funnily enough only last week I found an old Asherman chest seal amongst my bits and pieces and I nearly threw it out but I kept it just incase ... I know you haven't got a sucking chest wound but I could bring a knife with me ... failing that get to the doctors .......

• Like 1