• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep all because of this little shit mind she is not so little any more lol atvbjimmy

STOCK....

The bluing will not take to it John iv had to wrap it mate as in another thread ,,,not to every ones tast but i like it thats all that counts . Im keeping this one John even if i dont u

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Navek said:

Get one. Them pop up gazebo what have sides on .we had one couple year ago it takes 2 minits pop up and down 

NOW WHY DID I NOT THINK OF THAT:laugh:

DONT ANSWER THAT ILL DO IT FOR YOU

IM AN AIR GUNNER :thumbs:

THAT POEM BELOW YOUR POST

VERY POWER FULL NAVEK

I LIKE IT I LIKE IT ALOT MATE :toast:

ATVBJIMMY:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

That stock looked pretty bloody bad Jimmy, had it been in a barn for twenty years or so. Whatever, I am sure it will look good when it is done. 

Colron used to do a black oak and Jackobean dark oak stain which just might be perfect for that Jimmy, if they still do such a colours. Just a thought mate.

Phil

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, philpot said:

That stock looked pretty bloody bad Jimmy, had it been in a barn for twenty years or so. Whatever, I am sure it will look good when it is done. 

Colron used to do a black oak and Jackobean dark oak stain which just might be perfect for that Jimmy, if they still do such a colours. Just a thought mate.

Phil

Phil it was the paint stripper mate lol:laugh:

23 minutes ago, walshie said:

I think it looked better in the first pic:whistling:

DAVE YOUR STILL A TWAT:laugh:

ATVBJIMMY:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

PS,,,,LIKE

• Sad 1

Well lads did her back to black iv been on all day smoothing her out

but could not help my self been thinking all day ,,,,WELL IF IM HONEST SINCE I NEW I WAS GETTING HER  that she was going black .

still aways to go yet till she is done got to buy some 0000 wire wool as im out of it at the moment

and i stained her black not painted her

IF THE STOCK HAD A BIT MORE GRAIN INM HER IT WOULD OF BEEN DONE WITH THE WALNUT STAIN

but she was plain next to no grain at all , and what is there is very thin ,,,but in saying that remember the hw100 full length

it was plain to so i did her black with the same stain then a few months later i stripped her back and re,done her and she was stunning ,,,,,so a plan may be in the pipe line lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

P121012_05.47.jpg

P121012_05.47_[01].jpg

P121012_05.48.jpg