Is it just me who is cynical?

He should have been away with it.:D By my calculation he is £150 down. Ten per cent of £3000 is £300. In any case if he's receiving benefits some hero will shop him and his money will be stopped. If I was cold and hungry I would have nicked it. Never look a gift horse in the mouth I say.:laugh: Poor daft sod.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/homeless-man-waits-rain-hours-stop-money-stolen-james-john-mcgeown-john-mcmonagle-glasgow-a8111861.html

Edited by jukel123

Nice to see somebody so honest ex specially  at this time of year but can you believe somebody's that stupid to leave a window down with so much money in a car ? No even putting the bag in the boot 

I would like to know which area of Glasgow this happened. The car must have been parked outside a school for the blind. 8)

Taking something in those circumstances is not theft in my eyes . I would prefer  to call it a Robin Hood Tax.

How these rough sleepers have been surviving in the recent weather is beyond me. No wonder their life expectancy is somewhere around 40.

Well done him. I wouldn't have taxed it either. 

For 2 reasons.

1.. I like to think of myself as a fairly honest person 

2.. we live in the most heavily CCTV state in the world and the chances are he would have been picked up taking it.

He did the decent thing and has now got a few quid he otherwise wouldn't have had.

I would like to say the dole wouldn't bebso callous as to penalise him if they found out. However going by past stories and news items. They c**ts seem to be devoid of all compassion. 

He stood in the rain for 3 hours because he was getting battered, he then noticed the money and lifted it, then thought he had been spotted and shit himself and handed it in to the first door he came to with some bollocks story about how he had been looking after it.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

He stood in the rain for 3 hours because he was getting battered, he then noticed the money and lifted it, then thought he had been spotted and shit himself and handed it in to the first door he came to with some bollocks story about how he had been looking after it.

f**k me Wilf you are more cynical than me.

• Like 1