Utterly obsessed by squirrels, great at spotting ones I'd have missed!  What do you guys rate as best ammo for squizzers? Using 12mm lead and the Barnet red tubes, was using double thera gold, blue tube, supposed to be powerful, but hit loads, satisfying thump, but not stopping them  , back to them red Barnet bands and the difference was amazing, body shots are proper crippling them, they try and jump but just fall out the tree!  

9mm all the way started shooting cattys few year back now and the 9 mm witj single theraband is unbeatable in my eyes shot 12 mm lead with doubles but just not as consistent practice makes perfect as they say was shooting great till I got my dog and stopd shooting so much with the catty now I seem to be shit started of ott then once I had got good with that switched to ttf got a ppsg and was improving every week watched a lot of that fat gamekeeper john c**ts videos on aiming and seems to help me a lot then then the pup came along and I stoped shooting the catty so much and went straight to square  well maybe not square one but defenitly not as good as I was last season keeping at it is the way to go 

We all use different ammo and set ups, I found 9mm steel (head shots) works for me. I use either gzk or simpleshot black latex at 22mm (ish) straight cut. I’ve just sent for some precise latex for the cold weather... see how it performs when I get it.