A few collards this morning

Had a bit of time out walking around the cow sheds today, it was a nice sunny morning but i was in the shade most of the time and it was freezing, went to see if any ferrals were around but not one, didnt see any rabbits either but seen a good few collards and i got these with the hw100

20171216_121930.jpg

• Like 5

Cheers lads, the cammo does blend in pretty well john cheers mate,

Not seen any rabbits or ferrals for the last 2 or 3 times around the farm si but theres a decent few rabbits in a wood i walked through with the dog yesterday so will be taking the gun there next week.

12 minutes ago, big napper said:

Cheers lads, the cammo does blend in pretty well john cheers mate,

Not seen any rabbits or ferrals for the last 2 or 3 times around the farm si but theres a decent few rabbits in a wood i walked through with the dog yesterday so will be taking the gun there next week.

ive been keeping an eye on a new perm ive been asked to thin out the rabbit numbers on bn!

walked it a few times in daylight and not seen a thing but loads of signs of activity.... runs all over on every side and fresh poop everywhere!

was working a late guvy near it so I put the nv setup in the car... nearly fell over when I turned it on, must of been nearly 30 rabbits in the first paddock !

didn't know which one to go for:icon_eek: its a few lighter now and the freezer is a bit fuller!!

hit it with a late shift bn:thumbs:

atb si 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, si brown said:

ive been keeping an eye on a new perm ive been asked to thin out the rabbit numbers on bn!

walked it a few times in daylight and not seen a thing but loads of signs of activity.... runs all over on every side and fresh poop everywhere!

was working a late guvy near it so I put the nv setup in the car... nearly fell over when I turned it on, must of been nearly 30 rabbits in the first paddock !

didn't know which one to go for:icon_eek: its a few lighter now and the freezer is a bit fuller!!

hit it with a late shift bn:thumbs:

atb si 

That sounds a right place youv got si,

I think il do a bit of night shooting in this wood mate, iv not been out at night for a while, nice one.

• Like 1