The pups having a feed

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes the two dogs are now just lodgers, the lads can’t pick them up quite yet so being the kind hearted top gent that I am I am keeping them for a bit it’s not ideal but they will have good homes when

Well if that’s what it takes to ensure the right homes and do right by them then that’s what I must do. 

Posted Images

11 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Isn’t it strange? 

I knew straight away who it would be giving off 

but always assumed that you would have met and known whin Lloydy , just thought he would have moved in your circles so to speak 

Shocked you’ve never bumped into him 

Who said that I had not met Whin?

Considering our geographical locations, plus our diverse interests,...how would Whin and I,.. ever move in the same circles...:laugh:

There is a wee bit too much assuming, and not enough actual certainty, in this old game methinks...:hmm:

Actually,... I feel as a soft-hearted fellow myself,  I should pass on some advice to this much-maligned fellow.

I'm not too keen on the bullying he receives from folk,... I feel sure that I can educate him, as to why this is occurring.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i dont ever knock anyone,,each to their own ...but i find Whin a pain in the proverbial arse,,same shit out of his mouth every time every topic he takes part in,,,and the shite about ''boys and cameras '' ffs,,hes a dildo of the highest order...

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Considering our geographical locations, plus our diverse interests,...how would Whin and I,.. ever move in the same circles...:laugh:

There is a wee bit too much assuming, and not enough actual certainty, in this old game methinks...:hmm:

Actually,... I feel as a soft-hearted fellow myself,  I should pass on some advice to this much-maligned fellow.

I'm not too keen on the bullying he receives from folk,... I feel sure that I can educate him, as to why this is occurring.....

Come on Phil he knows why...the boy is an insufferable self absorbed bore. He's been told often enough yet repeats the same old....

The best dogs, land and experience in the world doesn't make a decent guy- a little humility goes a long way.

4 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

If you knew what we know you wouldn't be saying that ??

9 hours ago, edrd said:

Live and let live only thing guaranteed in the dogame is once you have a handy pooch no c**t likes ya ?il stick way whom I enjoy the crack with  most have  had better mutts than me ?? 

Best way to be I'm the same only go.out with2 or 3 people I trust that's the main thing  is trust personally could give a f..k about other peoples dogs if thete goid well done but can't stand people that run others peoples dogs down and there no seen them run and think.they own the best and no shy telling people they have the best deluded that's what they are 

Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 2