The pups having a feed

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes the two dogs are now just lodgers, the lads can’t pick them up quite yet so being the kind hearted top gent that I am I am keeping them for a bit it’s not ideal but they will have good homes when

Well if that’s what it takes to ensure the right homes and do right by them then that’s what I must do. 

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, neil b said:

Looking good those pups, I’d rather comment on here than on moochers and have that chap put your pics down with his negativity all the time. Jealousy is all I can put it down too 

Thanks Neil, the man is a joke and the whole of the cyberspace hunting forum members would know who you are referencing without even putting his name up ???

2 hours ago, Terry Ermann said:

Yes the two dogs are now just lodgers, the lads can’t pick them up quite yet so being the kind hearted top gent that I am I am keeping them for a bit it’s not ideal but they will have good homes when they eventually go so I don’t mind going out of my way a little bit.

Basically you gotta keep em over xmas then lol atb !!