WANTED...

Could a member be so kind as to point me in the right direction to purchase a decent Folding Knife?

I seem to be encountering wounded deer on a fairly regular basis,... and I require a decent tool to assist me, in alleviating their suffering. 

Working in the woods, I am legally permitted to carry a fixed blade knife, but I feel it would be easier (and often far more discreet), to have a good, strong folder in my pocket.

I am aware of the Opinal knife and I did have a couple of these excellent tools for many years, but I was wondering if any of the more modern, reasonably priced types were able to hold a good edge? 

Hope someone can help out,...all the best, Phil.

22 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Could a member be so kind as to point me in the right direction to purchase a decent Folding Knife?

I seem to be encountering wounded deer on a fairly regular basis,... and I require a decent tool to assist me, in alleviating their suffering. 

Working in the woods, I am legally permitted to carry a fixed blade knife, but I feel it would be easier (and often far more discreet), to have a good, strong folder in my pocket.

I am aware of the Opinal knife and I did have a couple of these excellent tools for many years, but I was wondering if any of the more modern, reasonably priced types were able to hold a good edge? 

Hope someone can help out,...all the best, Phil.

• 1 month later...

The bushcraft store its not the cheapest knife about at

11 hours ago, Flacko said:

Fellman Mark where did you get that one from atb Flacko 

£60 but it’s a good solid knife and holds a good edge good people to deal with aswell as Royal Mail lost the first one but they replaced it no issues 

• Like 1