Holidays next year.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

caravan for me love it plenty fishing and good beaches 

the last 3 times ive went on hols the mrs ended up pregnant, spain pregnant,  America pregnant and mexico shes up the duff again, feck that I thought, next time I'm gona bring her with me

Don`t rush into it mate.

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, cragman said:

Ireland, turkey and India 

Which part of india mate?

Thailand,burma,canada and I am humming and harring over easter island,its two days flight to get there and I am not looking forward to 48 hours connecting flights,thats why I haven't booked it yet,sitting on the fence on that one.

Mrs Meece and I have traveled across some of the planet and had great times abroad from the deserts of jordan to Mauritius but one of the best, most relaxing holidays was a fortnight picking apples. Earnt a bit of cash, got a great tan, got physically stronger and fitter and completely relaxed. I have known two people one of which went to Butlins and the other went to Scunthorpe every year. The bloke that went to Scunthorpe had family there. I like to get a car and drive when I' m abroad with the exception of Egypt. I wouldn't even chance it. Greece, Spain, Turkey no problem. I managed to get a round of clays in when we were out in Crete the other year.

• Like 1