Holidays next year.

9 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

I'm not sure how he would cope with the flight buddy he's has autism so he gets anxious at best one of my brothers married a Thai the way she speaks about her home and the way they do things there got me thinking about visting there on a holiday but are kid loves it out  there and he hoping one day to live there permanent 

Got a few mates who live out there,they love it,I am there the end of next month for four weeks,try to go every year,but your right mate,it's a long flight for a child.

• Like 1

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

caravan for me love it plenty fishing and good beaches 

the last 3 times ive went on hols the mrs ended up pregnant, spain pregnant,  America pregnant and mexico shes up the duff again, feck that I thought, next time I'm gona bring her with me

Don`t rush into it mate.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, blackmaggie said:

Wales for us in a cottage but no dogs this time I wouldn't mind Thailand or something similar but I don't think the youngest is up to it so wales it is 

Just mind getting a cottage near the Presseli (yeah spelling boyo's :tongue2:)mountains in summer as the midges in the evening will eat you and your kids alive,happened to us a couple of few years back and our car the clutch,fly wheel gave out so we were sort of stuck up there until the holiday was over and the AA could take us home.But west Wales is a awesome place with a awesome coastline with loads of clean beaches for the kids and rocks for the dads to fish off..:victory:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cheers fireman for the heads up  I  wouldnt fancy that place we stopped at a cracking little place  a few years ago some stunning places and views we found that week just driving about and nice clean beaches  that was west wales so I think we will go down there again with a few rods this time 

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, delswal said:

Scarborough Bridlington or Filey for me, all within 10 minute drive for me, wife wants to go back to Cyprus, hope she goes lol

Does she originate from Cyprus or does she just want to go back there on holiday?

2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Where you going in thailand mackem. Koh samui? 

No mate,don't really get on with Sami,been a few times years ago,if I wanted a beach I would go to krabi,will pop down to pattaya to see some guys I know who live there,then head up north,I was up near chiang mai last year with my kids we had a great time,even saw some wild gibbons,my nephew and sis are meeting me in uttaradit,got four weeks there so might even go back into Burma.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, blackmaggie said:

Cheers fireman for the heads up  I  wouldnt fancy that place we stopped at a cracking little place  a few years ago some stunning places and views we found that week just driving about and nice clean beaches  that was west wales so I think we will go down there again with a few rods this time 

If you don't take a fishing rod to south west wales with you then your'll do nothing but sit and wish you had when you see the coast it has to offer mate :thumbs:,down around St Davids up to Cardigan has loads of campsites right next to the sea and they don't ever really seem to get crowded even in summer hols time and plenty of other things to do with the kids that way as well..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, fireman said:

If you don't take a fishing rod to south west wales with you then your'll do nothing but sit and wish you had when you see the coast it has to offer mate :thumbs:,down around St Davids up to Cardigan has loads of campsites right next to the sea and they don't ever really seem to get crowded even in summer hols time and plenty of other things to do with the kids that way as well..

Cheers for that matey I will get the Mrs on to it as she does the booking and organization at least I don't. Get. It wrong then my jobs just pay and chauffeur sounds good as the lad isn't in to big crowds he's home taught to so we can take him before the summer holidays start which would be even better thanks for the heads up fireman its much appreciated 

• Like 1

You definitely won’t get in then :laugh:

look it up, an odd door policy, no set rules, wether they like the look of you, your style, attitude etc. Goes against my grain going to a place with that sentiment but the music is excellent!! FWIW I’ve tried 3 times and got in once

• Like 1